BY NONE

Brennan Huff is a sporadically employed thirty-nine-year-old who lives with his mother, Nancy. Dale Doback is a terminally unemployed forty-year-old who lives with his father, Robert. When Robert and Nancy marry and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live with each other as step brothers. As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two middle-aged, immature, overgrown boys will orchestrate an insane, elaborate plan to bring their parents back together. To pull it off, they must form an unlikely bond that maybe, just maybe, will finally get them out of the house. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), Alternate Scenes, Actor Commentary, Audio Commentary, Behind The Scenes Featurette, Extended Scenes, Gag Reel, Music Videos. Includes Theatrical and Extended Versions On One Disc; "The Making Of 'Step Brothers'"; "Line-O-Rama". see more...

STEP BROTHERS BY FERRELL, WILL (DVD)
  • "THis movie is definitely worth watching - again and again - it will have you laughing the entire time! " in 2 reviews
  • "A must see and let me tell you the joke that are going to get stuck in your head are so funny!" in 2 reviews
  • "this movie is one of my brothers favorites and it's always on so I tend to watch it with him and its actuall really funny definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "Not appropriate for the younger kids, but still a great movie. " in 1 review
Becky S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition) movie I am giving this 5 stars because it's really funny and the actors do an excellent job...even if it's not an Oscar worthy film. These guys are hilarious in an immature way but it reminds me of 2 of my brothers that are actually stepbrother of the same age...only when they were 15 versus these characters in their 30's.
Roselin L.
I know everyone has different tastes when it comes to movies and specially comedy! .... but this particular movies I've seen it probably more than 9 times and it always makes me crack up! Love all the actors and the drama, craziness of this movie
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the one of the funniest movies out there.  I am laughing right now just thinking about parts of the movie.  Will Ferrell and John Reilly were so great together.  This is one of my favorite movies to watch, especially when I need a good laugh.  If you haven't seen it, it is a definite must watch.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
That one scene though I think we all know what scene I'm talking about the drum scene . The movie is hilarious but in my opinion not for kids only for adults. It has a happy ending and lots of laughs. My favorite scene the drum scene and the scene when the homemade bunk beds drink not work out as well as they had planned .
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is hilariously funny. If you are a fan of Will Ferrell films than this is another one for you! Great story line, different than I have seen before. I always laugh when I watch this movie. It is also a film you can watch again and again. Plus its a great film to quote!
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is not my normal type of movie, but my goodness is this funny.  Such a quoteable movie and everyone has seen it. "Did we just become best friends?" "YEP!"  Love it. If you're into this sort of comedy, definitely give it a watch (or rewatch!).
Tabitha R.
This is an absolutely hilarious movie to watch. Great for older kids and adults alike. I love the way it depicts a non traditional family with all of its quirks and ups and downs too. From beginning to end this is a great watch. I highly recommend this.
Olga A.
Valley Spgs, CA
Funniest movie ever I think Will Ferrell & John Reiley were too much! A gut buster for sure!! I don't know if your would want the little ones watching but it's a must see!! A movie ubcan definitely watch again and again! Definitely recommend.
Megan H.
FAVORITE MOVIE! If you like EXTREMELY STUPID comedy, then this is for you. If you like either of these actors movies (they’re both mostly in comedies) then just watch this movie because it’s hilarious. I’ve watch these SO MUCH ITS INSANE.
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was a great buy. This movie was only $4 US dollars and got three funny movies. This are movies I have seen before in the theater and enjoyed them very much. So I know I won't be disappointed with them now. Its such a great deal. I know my family and I will have lots of fun watching these and specially in the days than rain or when the internet goes out due to weather.
Jessica H.
I've heard a lot about this movie. But is it really funny as people say ?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite scene?
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Who actually owns this movie? It is my go to lol