BY STEP 2 CORPORATION

The Heart of the Home Kitchen by Step2 is the perfect balance between traditional and modern design play kitchen elements! This large play kitchen set for kids includes many accessories and lifelike appliances that toddlers and preschoolers will love! see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
This kitchen is ADORABLE. My daughter LOVES it, there is plenty of storage. The dog bed and dog bowls are too too cute and I love that it has a place to put a picture. This kitchen is by far the best one I've seen. It's a great size and has so much for a child to interact with and use their imagination.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
My daughter had this kitchen set when she was smaller. She loved to play with it. It is made of thick plastic and very durable. I gave the set to my best friends daughter and it is still as good as it was when I purchased it years ago.
lizz c.
lizz c.
This is so cute and very interactive for kids to learn the placement in the kitchen and to make them feel like they have their own kitchen
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
I have three girls (2,3,7) that all love to cook and take a lot of entertaining. I was looking at kitchens and saving up for months. I looked at so many options!! This kitchen was the longest that I could find that was actually modern. Most of the kitchens I found were really outdated, with dark colors that didn't appeal to me. My biggest concern was having space for all the girls "cooking" at one time. This kitchen was easy to put together (a drill will help things go really quickly, but I talked to Step2 and they advised hammering the screw tip in and then finishing it by hand which worked fine, it took more time but it wasn't impossible) I also suggest putting on the stickers before you start, it makes it easier to get things even on a flat surface. The kitchen is beautiful, it looks like a real kitchen with the deep farmer sink!! I love the storage bins and the sounds and so do the girls. They play with it none stop and its sturdy, easy to clean and nice to look at. I know its going to last forever and the customer service is great with the company. If the stickers or parts wear out they can easily be ordered, which I REALLY appreciate. I love that the appliances have handles on them so they can be opened and closed with ease. I noticed on other kitchens that didn't have the handles parents were complaining their kids couldn't get them open, so it was another bonus I was looking for. The girls like to use the picture frame on the top to change what kind of "restaurant" or "store" it is for the day, which I think is cute. I love the pet center as well, since we rent, we can't have a real dog - so now we enjoy our "pet dog" that lives under the kitchen area (which is also a really great use of space, that I appreciate being added instead of wasted). I would highly recommend this kitchen and brand to any other parent, grandparen't or guardian. The kitchen has everything the kids need and love, plus more....amazing customer service and its going to last forever - till the girls have out grown it and I can give it to a family in need. Five stars for sure!!