BY STEP 2

A perfect place to create a masterpiece with room to share! The Art Easel Desk is a desk with plenty of storage, plus a sturdy easel with a supply shelf and art clip. see more...

Rose B.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
We just got this for our sons 3rd bday. He loves art and drawing and he loves sitting at his art desk and letting his imagination go crazy! He likes that the markers have little spaces for them to stand up so he can see the colors. The little compartment under the desk is very cute and he likes to put his drawing away for safe keeping. :) 2 thumbs up.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My nephew has this art easel desk, it's really nice and holds a lot of art supplies. I love getting drawings for a child, it's wonderful to see what kind of pictures they can create. Such a blessing :)
lisa g.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love how two children can use this at once! It's the perfect design for younger children. Another plus is it doesn't take up to much space.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love the fact this one is for younger children. My son would love this and I could keep his art supplies neat and tidy.