BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJuice Beauty
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant

STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant

Shop Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant!
Lexi M.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
first off, physical scrubs in general are too harsh for your face. if you use one, it should be only once or twice a week. i found this to be fairly gentle, which is a rarity. i believe there must be some kind of acid exfoliation as well if i remember the ingredients correctly. either way i wouldn’t say go out and buy this immediately. i have an issue with the packaging being too tough to get all the product out and its too expensive for the results.
Jenna I.
Liverpool, NY
This stuff is finely milled and exfoliates even my toughest dry patches very gently. It smells wonderful and I like knowing that my products are naturally based. My skin has improved greatly since I’ve started using this.
Cammy C.
Hull, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Do not waste your time with this. It does absolultelg nothing to exfoliate your face. It isn’t remotely gritty enough to get in to exfoliate anything.
alexis A.
Calimesa
i use juice beauty for majority of my skin care routine my skin would not be as glowing if i didn’t use it it’s amazing
Noémie P.
StJeansurRichelieu
It is good, i definitely would but it again, it's kinda expensive so that's the only con i have for it.
Alicia W.
St, NB
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so this says an intense spa like exfoliate however I have to disagree most spa's or estheticians are going to use a chemical exfoliant which is better for your skin without harsh abrasives scratching up your face but with that said the exfoliants used in this scrub are very tiny so it is more gentle but exfoliates less.

Looking for your answer?