BY STELLE

The Pillar is designed to bridge the gap between home decor and technology. Its bold yet simple silhouette makes an elegant accessory from room to room while providing unparalleled sound quality. With an intuitive user interface, the Pillar pairs wirelessly to any Bluetooth device. No manual required! LISTEN Play your music wirelessly through any Bluetooth-enabled device or connect to your music device via a 3.5 stereo input cable (included). TALK Utilize the speakerphone capabilities for hands-free conversations. TRAVEL With the Lithium-ion rechargeable battery you don't need to worry about being connected for 15* hours and with a universal power adapter (included) you are free to travel the world. ADORN Find the right Pillar to complement your decor FOR THE TECHIE IN YOU Your new 2.1 stereo system includes proprietary (1.5) acoustic drivers (stereo pair) and a 3 subwoofer, a universal power supply 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, built-in microphone for Speakerphone capabilities and a Bluetooth wireless range of up to 50 feet. Product Dimensions 4.5 x 4.5 x 12 inches Product Weight 3 lb Shipping Weight 5.15 lb. *15 hours of continuous play between charges at nominal volume and see more...

sandra G.
sandra G.
Fort Worth, TX
I but it because I had hired it was great it it is a great speaker. JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Built-In Amplification -
Lisbet P.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
There pretty loud . There good for when your cleaning the house or doing something and you need music I would recommend this items
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
I've tried these a few times I bought separate times for me my husband as we're always out and about really worth the buy
Ria C.
Ria C.
Vancouver
I love this Bluetooth speaker it is and to really portable and I love the colour my favourite colour would probably be the bronze cause it's so cute and I love it so much!
aaliyah a.
aaliyah a.
Can I have a try and see what its like I really like it like this comment if you like it as well is this product good I want it so badly
erika b.
erika b.
no puedo decir que ya las utilize pero se ven muy padres me encantaria tener uno y probarlo aver si funciona #influenster
Erney A.
Erney A.
doha
Is this techiee good to use ?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
so how does these speakers work? there super cute and i really wanna try it! but how loud does it get?