STELLAR Magnetic Eyeshadow Lunar Palette uploaded by cristina r.STELLAR Magnetic Eyeshadow Lunar Palette uploaded by Catracha A.STELLAR Magnetic Eyeshadow Lunar Palette uploaded by Catracha A.

BY STELLAR

A stunning palette of 10 highly pigmented and blendable eyeshadows, including a topper and liner, in classic streamlined STELLAR* packaging. These highly blendable, richly pigmented shadows create a multitude of looks from clean and classic to deep and smoky. The palette includes a glistening topper, a midnight black liner, and eight different textures and finishes in between. The classic STELLAR* packaging is sleek and travel-friendly and includes two applicator brushes. This palette contains:- 10 x 0.022 oz/ 0.62 g Eyeshadows in Shooting Star Topper (silver), Matte Yellow Moon (light yellow), Shimmering Silver Sand (silver grey), Satin Pewter (deep grey), Satin Grey Moon Rock (light blue grey), Satin Mauve (pinky mauve), Matte Brown Sand (warm brown), Semi-satin Stone Grey (dark grey), Semi-satin Navy (navy blue), Midnight Black Liner (deep black)- 2 x Brush applicators This product is cruelty-free and free of fragrance. see more...

STELLAR Magnetic Eyeshadow Lunar Palette
  • "This palette is beautiful. It was very pigmented and looked amazimg. The shades were very pretty too! Just wish there were more matte shades." in 6 reviews
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this colors eye shadows compact its good color I like it I would like to buy again nice packaging is its easy to apply for use I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup for the night its good value good price good I buy in Manhattan store its nice
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
Omg I just got this today and swatched it and am now at 7pm after washing my face wearing a full face again lol it's gorgeous the colors are stunning highly pigmented and creamy af !!! I'm love already
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Great palette! Love the shades in this palette there all pigmented and apply really nice on the eyes. Only thing I was ehh about was wishing there was more matte shades so I didn't have to bring in another palette to create some full looks other than that I love it and the quality is 👍!!
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
I loved this pallete I found that the pigment was great, my one complaint is that there is a lack of matte shades in this pallete so I struggled to make a complete look without dipping into another pallete.
gabby O.
knoxville
Love those colors! Looks like you can actually do a look using this pallet! I've got hazel eyes and this looks perfect for the green eye type gal.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Rienna W.
Baltimore, MD
I love eyeshadows and this Stellar eyeshadow pallet has beautiful shades and it's very long lasting will go great with it without a primer.
Caitlyn S.
I love this makeup. Its lightweight and doesn't sweat off. It gives my makeup that airbrushed look that I love.
Chelsea R.
This palette is beautiful. The shimmer is suttle and elegant looking. Not glitter. The pigment is great
Brittnay B.
Definitely a must have, colors are awesome. Unsure of how deep the pallet is though....
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I have problems with eye shadows showing up, rather expensive or not I'll use a decent amount and still won't get the color that's displayed! I am with mixed with black so I think it's because of my skin tone but my question is, is this an eye shadow that shows well on colored women???
cristina r.
Did Elf duped this pallet with the new mad for matt pallet they came out with?😦 The color look similar to me lol
Lindsay D.
Where is this sold?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this palette worth the money?