BY STELLAR

Coverage: Medium Skin type: Normal Combination Finish: Satin Radiant An oil-free, innovative, highly pigmented, medium coverage foundation that lets you build to full coverage where it's needed. Limitless Foundation features an array of universal colors for all skin tones focusing on medium-toned skin, with well-calibrated and extensive shades in the medium range. Incredibly lightweight, it provides natural-looking, all-day wear and a radiant finish. This buildable, blendable formula smooths on like a second skin, concealing discoloration and hyper-pigmentation. The result is a transformation that appears professionally retouched. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of fragrance. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily combination skin? There are a lo...1 Answers
  • Can't decide between shades S04 and S05. What would you recommend...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage of this foundation? Is it bu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
Corona, CA
Review for: S01
I am typically a full-coverage matte foundation type of girl, but lately everything I had been trying looked like too much makeup.  So I figured I would search for a more light/medium coverage foundation with a satin finish that looked more natural as opposed to my typical cake face.  And what an interesting transition it has been!  I'm so used to having a mask that this foundation was a good slap in the face.  I've seen a few reviews on Youtube in regards to this foundation, and they all seemed fairly consistent; natural finish, medium coverage, looks like skin.  I completely agree with those claims.  I purchased the shade S01 at Sephora during their VIB sale, it usually retails for $38.  It comes in lightweight plastic packaging with a pump, however I agree with another review in the way that there isn't much control with the pump and way too much product comes out at once.   I also found that the packaging makes the foundation look very light and ashy, however it pumps out slightly darker and more yellow.  This color is absolutely brilliant for my fair/light olive skin.  I've never been able to find a foundation to match my skin perfectly and this is 100% spot on.  It has a very smooth, lightweight texture that I find glides onto skin beautifully.  It looks just like skin, just slightly improved.  It doesn't cover blemishes very well, but I didn't expect it to.  However it does even out the skin tone and blend seamlessly into the skin.  It doesn't look like you have foundation on at all.  I have dry combo skin, and tried a primer with it and without, and I almost feel like it is better without primer.  I also lightly set it with either the Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Powder or my NARS Light Reflecting loose powder (I find that the NARS powder works best).  It lasts fairly well throughout the day, and did not require major touch ups, maybe some powder here and there.  I wouldn't say it's for special occasions or nighttime events because it's so natural looking (unless that's what you're going for, luckily it has no flash black) but for everyday use it's perfect.
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
Review for: S02
This gets 5 stars because it is the only foundation I use right now and that I am happy with! It gives me the coverage I need to cover pesky nose blackheads but doesn't look overly caked. When people compliment me they tell me my skin looks good and that I look radiant! I can't remember the last time someone told me I looked radiant ūüėĻ This foundation is exhausted-law-student approved! One of the issues I typically had with foundations was that it would flake later on in the day in certain patches on my face or would accentuate my dry areas rather than cover them evenly. When I use this foundation those worries are a thing of the past. One of the Stellar employees at Sephora helped me figure out the best shade for me(I wear a 2)  STELLAR Limitless FoundationSTELLAR Limitless Concealer I got the concealer to go with it and it's also my favorite concealer! Let's me pretend I get my full 8 hours each night
Grace F.
Blaine
Review for: S01
This is my favorite foundation ever! I love that it caters to medium skin tones, which is usually overlooked in the beauty industry. It’s full coverage, blends perfectly, and stays on all day. It does oxidize, so be careful when swatching.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no smell to this foundation. I am Mac nc42 olive skin tone and it is very difficult for me to find a match. I'm glad this line caters to medium skin tones. The coverage is medium and it last pretty long on me . I can't stop looking at my face because my complexion is very pretty and natural like. I ordered this off Sephora's website. I have ordered shade 4, 5,7, 8 but they did not fit me. 7 and 8 is peaches tone. 5 is similar to Stromboli NARS. I set it with stellar cosmic face powder in glow 2.

Update: Sephora skin IQ 3Y08-3Y09, suggested these shades, 9 and 14. I feel like 14 is a true nc42.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't expect much from this foundation, however the shade range is truly remarkable for medium skin tones. I have a hard time finding true foundation matches but this has been the best yet. The formula is a beautiful natural looking satin finish. I am truly glad that I picked this up out of curiosity because it is gorgeous and looks like I'm not wearing any foundation, just make sure to set well if you have oily skin (I have combination skin, oily t-zone drier in cheeks, jaw and temples. For reference I usually wear NC42, Nars Barcelona and Nars Syracuse in warmer months, the shade I purchased was S14.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the most amazing foundation I have ever tried out. This brand is targeted for medium skin tones with yellow undertones. The foundation looks like skin but so much better. It gives good coverage I would like to say it is about a medium skin tone. The foundation is super lightweight. I have to say I love this more than my YSL, Giorgio Armani and as well as my Dior foundation. This is seriously the most amazing foundation ever.
Kiyeera P.
Review for: S09
Such a great foundation especially when paired with the Limitless Concealer! Has good light coverage and is definitely build-able if needed. Doesn't go on patchy at all. It's an amazing brand made for medium skin tones. Also the foundation is runny, not thick. You should definitely try it out! For any reference, I am medium with warm (yellow) undertones and I use the shade S09.
Kim P.
Light to medium coverage and oil free.. Retails at about $38 and its light to medium coverage. It has about 21 shades focusing on medium skin tone range. Claims to blurr and conceal hyperpigmentation. It does to some degree but for $38 hoping for a little more . A low end dupe ...Maybelline fit me matte & poreless!
Kasi F.
Review for: S02
I love this foundation. It's light, buildable coverage (I can build it to medium and it doesn't get cakey on extra layers) that evens out tone and gives a really gorgeous, dewy base. It lasts really well. I set my face with a powder and this has lasted through oil and mid-summer sweat. It gets more dewy but it never looks greasy and it hasn't broken down on me yet. It also doesn't break me out. And the packaging is so cute! Will definitely repurchase. #contest #influensterawards
ashleigh r.
san francisco, CA
Review for: S18
i am SO HAPPY i came across this brand. this foundation is one of my all time favorites. the line was created to focus on medium shade ranges, and i was pleasantly surprised when i found my exact match. the formula has a medium buildable coverage + satin finish, but is very long lasting and hardly transfers. what's even better is that i got to meet the founder, monika, at sephora in new york. she is so sweet and loves teaching how to use her products. i'm a fan all around.
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
Can't decide between shades S04 and S05. What would you recommend for an ~NC25 skin tone? I'm a light-medium yellow-olive complected gal.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
What is the finish of this foundation?
valeria g.
Wilmington, CA
Is it full coverage ? Is it matte?
Nicole P.
Guayaquil
What shade would suit NC42?
Patricia Y.
Is Stellar cosmetics worth it? Like price wise and quality and stuff? Do you think their products are good for someone with oily/combination skin like me? STELLAR Limitless FoundationSTELLAR Limitless ConcealerSTELLAR Brilliant Primer