STELLAR Limitless Concealer uploaded by Stacey D.
6 colors available

BY STELLAR

An oil-free, advanced concealer formula that truly hides imperfections and leaves skin radiant. Limitless Concealer expertly covers dark circles using light refraction. It provides hydration without settling in fine lines, resulting in ultimate eye radiance. Incredibly lightweight, it's not limited to just the eye area. Apply it on your brow bones, cheekbones, nose, and Cupid's bow for subtle lift and glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates After using Limitless Concealer on brow bones and cheekbones, blend a little STELLAR Cosmic Blush over it with your finger for a warm glow. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of fragrance. see more...

• I WANT FREE PRODUCTS..How can I get free products?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good? Is it full coverage? Is it heavy? What's the finish l...1 Answers
  • Is this concelear good for under eye dark circles? Is it blendable?...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiyeera P.
Kiyeera P.
This concealer is amazing, has light coverage but I also don't use a lot. It covers my under eyes nicely while still revealing my natural skin a little bit. It wears nicely. I personally always make sure to set it as I do with other concealers. I would definitely buy more. I am in shade S03 and I am medium with warm (yellow) undertones. It's perfect for under my eyes because it is a tad bit lighter, literally just a tad lol. Be sure to try out the foundation if you do like this!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
The stellar brand is a fairly new line to sephora. I gave this concealor a try and will say it has very good coverage for dark spots and circles under the eyes. It is a bit pricey though and I think you could find an equally as good concealor for less.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Me gusto porque es facil de aplicar, es pigmentado y perdura en la piel por varias horas pero hay que hallar el color indicado acorde a tu piel porque el que compre por fuera se veia ideal para mi pero resulto ser muy claro.
Mindee W.
Mindee W.
Mount Pleasant, UT
Love this product! Worth the try!! The brand is great, the color is good. It is long lasting doesn't seem to fade during the day! The packaging is nice, the price is good for this brand of makeup! I'd definitely recommend this to others!
sarah j.
sarah j.
Fishers, IN
it's a good product, it's not my favorite but i use it often, it has alright packaging but i prefer something a little more flashy but that's just me, good for under eyes, i would consider buying again
Cadence J.
Cadence J.
It's a really good product. My friend gave me hers and its better than other products. It lasted for until I took my makeup. There are no pro and cons. It works really well. I would recommend it to my other friends who wear makeup.
Prncss A.
Prncss A.
Bradenton
Supperrrr good! One of my go too's! I recommend this to everyone i know!' The packaging was in good shape, very nice. It is super easy to blend with your beauty blender! This stuff is great!
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
I like this concealer in shade 2 since pink-peach cancels or my dark circles. It does crease but there's a trick to it by setting powder on top and not putting too much on.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Bro.. this has to be one of the best concealers ever. It is light weight and feels like there is nothing on your face but at the same time it has great coverage for a pretty good price. If you are looking for a new concealer I recommend
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing concealer. Really nice finish and looks good all day, even after a day of work. Hides imperfections very well and is pretty light. Looks great with powder foundation over the top or even without.
I need to find a really good concealer, this looks like it could be worth a try.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Is this concelear good for under eye dark circles? Is it blendable? How much it cost?
Amy T.
Amy T.
is Stellar a cruelty-free brand?
carmen r.
carmen r.
Is this full coverage?
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
How well does this product work?