STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa

by STELLAR

A black fluid liner that glides on evenly with rich pigment for up to 24-hours of wear. STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Pen is ideal for lining eyes with deep, opaque color. The finish is semi-matte. Its medium-size tip features a fine point for easy, clean, precise, thin lines, while the wider base creates bold, graphic lines when held sideways. The shape of the pen is easy to grasp and control, making it simple to perfect your look. This product is cruelty-free and free of fragrance.

What’s the thinnest point eye liner you’ve bought? I’m looking for one that does super thin lines.
Is the brush tip easy to work with?
Does this liner smudge? Also does it give you a really dry or sticky feeling after using it?
Start your review of STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa!
Product Highlights
“The BEST for the winged look which is my favorite look. So eat to apply and surprisingly last Brett's good” in reviews
“I'm really happy that I found a great eyeliner, this eyeliner it's really black and it's extremely long lasting, the pen really helps you create the perfect eyeliner look and also makes it really easier.” in reviews
Indianapolis
STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa uploaded by Syrrina M.
This liner lasted me all day! Working out and chasing two children! I even wiped my face forgetting I had makeup on and it still did not remove its self. I am truly amazed!
Spring Hill, FL
I really didn't care for this eyeliner. It dried up way to fast. It was also very hard to get a straight line because it would drag.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Love this eyeliner leaves a perfect finish hey matte and nice very black and soooooooo very easy to apply and it's very affordable
Charlotte, NC
Delineador perfecto realmente muy bueno lo recomiendo una manera práctica para delinear tus ojos Lo mejor de lo mejor #influenster
dearborn heights
I love this its very dark and it goes on smoothly I just wanted something like that and this brand never disappointed very good
San Diego
Love liquid eyeliner. Stopped using the pencils and I am stuck using liquid. Recommend to anybody that wears eyeliner.
Super easy to use, and so smooth! Gives me the perfect cat eye, or winged look. Hard to get off, but lasts all day!
Easy to apply and smudge proof. I love the blackest color for my eyelids, long lasting wear. Will buy again.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect if you want super sharp eyeliner!! It's really Easy because it has a really sharp tip!! Super dark