STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa uploaded by Syrrina M.STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa uploaded by Raven H.

BY STELLAR

A black fluid liner that glides on evenly with rich pigment for up to 24-hours of wear. STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Pen is ideal for lining eyes with deep, opaque color. The finish is semi-matte. Its medium-size tip features a fine point for easy, clean, precise, thin lines, while the wider base creates bold, graphic lines when held sideways. The shape of the pen is easy to grasp and control, making it simple to perfect your look. This product is cruelty-free and free of fragrance.

• Es seco el delineado o es húmedo?3 Answers
  • Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be a Stila dupe? The packaging looks almost i...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The BEST for the winged look which is my favorite look. So eat to apply and surprisingly last Brett's good" in 4 reviews
  • "I'm really happy that I found a great eyeliner, this eyeliner it's really black and it's extremely long lasting, the pen really helps you create the perfect eyeliner look and also makes it really easier." in 4 reviews
Gabby ortega a.
Doral, FL
Very hard to find a good liner that goes on smooth, love it more than the nyx liner I used religiously. Taking it off is a mission but I absolutely LOVE it. Recommend to everyone. I will def be buying it again!
Amin F.
Worth the money. Amazing eye liner, very dark and smooth. You can draw your wing very easily. In love with it. Going to buy it again. Obviously recommended, girls! You won't be disappointed trust me :-)
Raven H.
I love the STELLAR Hyper Liquid Eyeliner Pen. So easy to apply, lasts all day without cracking or needing to reapply. Definitely need some help makeup remover to take it off. That's how good it stays on!
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
This liner lasted me all day! Working out and chasing two children! I even wiped my face forgetting I had makeup on and it still did not remove its self. I am truly amazed!
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
STELLAR Hyper Eyeliner Liquid Pen Medusa, worked pretty well for me. I love the rich black color and found it to be long lasting. It took make up remover to remove but for me, that was a plus.
Ashley M.
Great for the perfect cat eye or winged look. Precise pen point end. Hardly ever smudges. Only bad part is you will need makeup remover to get it off. (But is that really a bad thing, haha)
Ashlyn H.
This amazing product is definitely worth the money! Since it's starting back up football season me being out in hot weather this product did not smear or whip off! I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great liner for wings and cat eyes super precise and really easy to apply. Once on it does not move and is hard to get off but for a liner to me that's a good thing!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I really didn't care for this eyeliner. It dried up way to fast. It was also very hard to get a straight line because it would drag.
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Delineador perfecto realmente muy bueno lo recomiendo una manera práctica para delinear tus ojos Lo mejor de lo mejor #influenster
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Es seco el delineado o es húmedo?
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where can I buy this at?
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
Where is the cheapest place to purchase this product because the place I'm buying from is getting pricey.
Brenda A.
How great is this eyeliner?
Jayme H.
Is this supposed to be a Stila dupe? The packaging looks almost identical.