BY STELLAR

A line of ultimate perfecting powders with a unique formulation for all-day incredibly sheer coverage and a uniform, poreless look. What does: Cosmic Face Powder features translucent tints to help diminish the look of shine and set foundation impeccably. Leading-edge technology leaves skin so soft that it feels like velvet with a no-makeup look of natural radiance. Cosmic Face Powder in Haze provides the finishing touch. It's a universal super-powder that enhances every complexion with a veil of perfection. The result is a complexion that is brilliantly luminous, no filters required. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Choose Glow 01, 02, or 03 according to your complexion needs. They should be used as finishing powders to set make-up. Haze is a universal product for all skin tones. It is the final step over your Glow powder for the ultimate immaculate finish. This product is vegan, oil-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my October Play bag. The sample size doesn't have a proper sifter (I may have to poke the holes myself? Not sure), the powder fluffed everywhere when using it despite trying to use as little as possible, and I thought it made me look paler in my mirror. Then I saw it in a photo taken in natural light, and wow. The primer I used on my t-zone doesn't usually do an amazing job with my pores and skin texture, but this stuff helped reduce my pores and smooth my skin texture out beautifully. And the white dusting I thought I saw wasn't present at all. Even though it doesn't hold up well in humid weather (not much does), and it's better when I first put it on than later in its wear time, I'm impressed! It's a bit expensive, but I just may buy more when the sample is gone.
Winny C.
CHICAGO, IL
$30 of perfection. This is an universal translucent loose powder that mattified my face but also made it appear poreless. Natural finish. No flashback. It claims its water resistant, so hey thats a plus! The loose powder is finely milled that it melts into my skin. Lightweight.
Tyler C.
Omg my new favorite powder! Very fine powder that makes the skin very soft and and smooth! It blurs the lines and texture of my skin while giving my skin a nice healthy looking glow! I need to stock up on this for sure!!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I got a little sample of this from Sephora and have really been loving it! The color is so, so bright that it almost looks like it has a pink tint to it, although it claims to be translucent (I don't notice any color when I apply it, so maybe it's just super, super bright). I've been using it to set my under eye concealer and think it does a really good job! The texture is so soft and silky, and I think it does help blur lines and pores. I think that once I go through a few of my loose powders I will definitely be picking up the full size version.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great powder. It blurs your imperfections and leaves your skin looking smooth. Only thing is that you must apply sparingly. Do not bake with this powder since it's not designed for this purpose. You will be left with flashback if you do so. I think this is also good for using under foundation (the powder-then foundation-then powder trick). Even though it has a pink/lavender tint to it, the tint doesn't show up on the face.