STELLAR Cosmic Face Powder Haze 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Nataly M.STELLAR Cosmic Face Powder Haze 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Andrea C.

BY STELLAR

A line of ultimate perfecting powders with a unique formulation for all-day incredibly sheer coverage and a uniform, poreless look. What does: Cosmic Face Powder features translucent tints to help diminish the look of shine and set foundation impeccably. Leading-edge technology leaves skin so soft that it feels like velvet with a no-makeup look of natural radiance. Cosmic Face Powder in Haze provides the finishing touch. It's a universal super-powder that enhances every complexion with a veil of perfection. The result is a complexion that is brilliantly luminous, no filters required. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Choose Glow 01, 02, or 03 according to your complexion needs. They should be used as finishing powders to set make-up. Haze is a universal product for all skin tones. It is the final step over your Glow powder for the ultimate immaculate finish. This product is vegan, oil-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my October Play bag. The sample size doesn't have a proper sifter (I may have to poke the holes myself? Not sure), the powder fluffed everywhere when using it despite trying to use as little as possible, and I thought it made me look paler in my mirror. Then I saw it in a photo taken in natural light, and wow. The primer I used on my t-zone doesn't usually do an amazing job with my pores and skin texture, but this stuff helped reduce my pores and smooth my skin texture out beautifully. And the white dusting I thought I saw wasn't present at all. Even though it doesn't hold up well in humid weather (not much does), and it's better when I first put it on than later in its wear time, I'm impressed! It's a bit expensive, but I just may buy more when the sample is gone.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Pretty good powder but it gives you major flashback, so you’ve got to be careful. It is good to set up the face, not so good for under eye area. It feels really drying but let’s confess that all powders do that. You have to use some MAC Fix+ to get that powdery finish off. In general, I would probably recommend it to a friend.
Tinkki E.
This is a good finishing powder to use on your face after foundation application and also good for setting in creases on your face such as laugh lines, forehead and under the eyes. I advise a little goes a long way with this product.
MELISSA J.
Although the powder was very hyped and got good reviews, I experienced it settling into my pores and making them look massive. Also the kickback on the camera from it is awful. I don't recommend this for people who have dry skin.
Reanna W.
Bakersfield, CA
Does have a great finish ! Leave it very matte looking ! As soft as baby powder ! Very effection in my opinion!! Doesn’t look very chalky ! For being so fine I would definitely say very affordable able and very much recommend!
sats🦋✨🌹🍒 H.
Denver
I love this setting powder. It’s so amazing and so smooth. I’m purchasing as soon as I run out of the tub I have. This gives me a better finish than the Laura Mercier powder!
DeeAnn L.
I love this product. I use it as a finishing powder on pore areas and in the t-zone. It’s so nice. It brightens and blurs problem areas. It’s definitely a new love and great addition to my makeup routine. If you are looking for that little extra, I would definitely try it. I would of course repurchase.
Ava N.
I love this product. I use it everyday. It is an essential to my make up routine. It blurs my pores and sets my face. My make up last the whole day when I use this powder.
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
I really like this powder! I got it as a free sample at Sephora and I’m glad I did! It gives me an airbrush finish! Can’t really bake with this powder so don’t try. But I do recommend this product!
Emily H.
Rutherford
I love the setting powder it sets everything really well it doesn't look cakey, you don't feel like you have a heavy powder on. And it doesn't make you look flat