STELLAR Cosmic Face Powder Haze 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Andrea C.

STELLAR Cosmic Face Powder Haze 0.28 oz/ 8 g

A line of ultimate perfecting powders with a unique formulation for all-day incredibly sheer coverage and a uniform, poreless look. What does: Cosmic Face Powder features translucent tints to help diminish the look of shine and set foundation impeccably. Leading-edge technology leaves skin so soft that it feels like velvet with a no-makeup look of natural radiance. Cosmic Face Powder in Haze provides the finishing touch. It's a universal super-powder that enhances every complexion with a veil of perfection. The result is a complexion that is brilliantly luminous, no filters required. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Choose Glow 01, 02, or 03 according to your complexion needs. They should be used as finishing powders to set make-up. Haze is a universal product for all skin tones. It is the final step over your Glow powder for the ultimate immaculate finish. This product is vegan, oil-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my October Play bag. The sample size doesn't have a proper sifter (I may have to poke the holes myself? Not sure), the powder fluffed everywhere when using it despite trying to use as little as possible, and I thought it made me look paler in my mirror. Then I saw it in a photo taken in natural light, and wow. The primer I used on my t-zone doesn't usually do an amazing job with my pores and skin texture, but this stuff helped reduce my pores and smooth my skin texture out beautifully. And the white dusting I thought I saw wasn't present at all. Even though it doesn't hold up well in humid weather (not much does), and it's better when I first put it on than later in its wear time, I'm impressed! It's a bit expensive, but I just may buy more when the sample is gone.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I'm not very into this product yet...but I have used it to downplay my shiny face after using certain highlighters. However, It's meant to set your make-up and or finish your look but I'm not a fan of having to dip my brush in the container because I feel that I waste too much powder when I do that. I'm not recommending this product.
Toosdai O.
Minden, LA
Is it possible for the powder itself to diminish your pores? Because I swear that's what happens. With that, and it feeling weightless on my face, (literally felt like i had nothing on my face) this powder is definitely a 10/10
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this powder in on of my subscription boxes last year. I totally love it. It is so lightweight and it is really long lasting. I like it better than my Laura Mercier one. It also absorbs the oils of my face longer so I don’t need to retouch it.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I got this as a free sample from Sephora. I was kind of skeptical because it said purple haze so I didn't want a actual purple haze on my face but when I used it it did not have a haze at all. It actually blurred fine lines under my eyes. I just wish it wasn't as expensive for such a little pot. I
Winny C.
$30 of perfection. This is an universal translucent loose powder that mattified my face but also made it appear poreless. Natural finish. No flashback. It claims its water resistant, so hey thats a plus! The loose powder is finely milled that it melts into my skin. Lightweight.
Yahaira M.
San Bruno, CA
I received this in my Sephora box and I loved it! However, on Sephora.com they don't have the Haze color what a bummer! This powder gives you a nice airbrush touch to your makeup. Plus it set the makeup for a long time! I really like the finishing touch.
Amber C.
This powder is amazing! I first received it as a free sample from sephora and I went back and bought the full size a few weeks later. It leaves my under eyes so smooth whether I bak or lightly set. I also set my entire fact with it every morning.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I got a little sample of this from Sephora and have really been loving it! The color is so, so bright that it almost looks like it has a pink tint to it, although it claims to be translucent (I don't notice any color when I apply it, so maybe it's just super, super bright). I've been using it to set my under eye concealer and think it does a really good job! The texture is so soft and silky, and I think it does help blur lines and pores. I think that once I go through a few of my loose powders I will definitely be picking up the full size version.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great powder. It blurs your imperfections and leaves your skin looking smooth. Only thing is that you must apply sparingly. Do not bake with this powder since it's not designed for this purpose. You will be left with flashback if you do so. I think this is also good for using under foundation (the powder-then foundation-then powder trick). Even though it has a pink/lavender tint to it, the tint doesn't show up on the face.