MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerNoBrand
STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, 24 oz

STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz

by NoBrand

Blur the look of imperfections for a flawless complexion both on its own or under your foundation. It’s infused with an advanced formula of active ingredients that are infused with essential oils and natural extracts. This primer gently absorbs into skin, injecting a surge of moisture. Your face appears smoother, firmer, and more youthful. It improves the surface of your skin for seamless makeup application, leaving skin feeling soft without a greasy residue.

A lightweight primer that illuminates and hydrates skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,831 reviews
STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
I don’t wear primers on a regular basis. I’ve never really liked the feeling of that thick silicone type texture. I feel like it’s just a film sitting in my pores and on top of my skin. However, recently with the humidity and having to wear a mask my makeup application hasn’t been the best. So I decided to go through some of the sample primers I have to try it out. I picked this one because I liked the ingredients, it has essential oils and aloe which I like. I only applied it in my T-Zone area and it did do a good job and evening out the texture and making the application apply smoothly and my skin looked brighter . Still not a big fan of the silicone type texture but I know there’s a lot of different primers out there, this one definitely got the job done, has some great ingredients and brightens the skin 👍
Lisa W.
Somerset, NJ
STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz uploaded by Lisa W.
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
Love this primer, it glides on smooth, silky and light. I love how my pores were minimized. My foundation smoothly went on. It also has a pleasant sent. STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
I like that it has a tint to it. The application is a bit grainy but overall smooth. This is my first time trying stellar primer and I'm impressed. My makeup application went on flawless so hiccups. Definitely recommend this product to others
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
When I first used this primer I thought it was very pretty and looked radiant on my skin. Additional uses of this primer left my face feeling too slick and like there was a film over my face, and it never applied evenly for me after the first use. It also was a tad icy looking. I think it'd look great for someone with a cooler undertone who doesn't mind the texture and shimmer
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
I got a sample of this product and I like this product. It is light on the skin not heavy and it does give you a nice glow without being too much. I been trying the product more and find that it does not work with all the foundations. With some foundations I find that it makes them too dewy to the point the foundation starts to separate. Just be on the look out for that.
marie A.
1,353 reviews
STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz uploaded by marie A.
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
I really like this primer. It goes on very smoothly. It is a little thick, but blended out smooth. My makeup application went on very nice with this primer.
Mariam Z.
Brampton , ON
STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz uploaded by Mariam Z.
Review for: STELLAR Brilliant Primer, Deluxe Mini, .24 oz
Tried this primer as a sample from Sephora and became addicted! I spend all my time buying up other samples because the product is always out of stock.It is so good that my skin glows after puting anything on it and it is safe for skin too.

Looking for your answer?