BY STELLAR

A lightweight primer that illuminates and hydrates skin. Blur the look of imperfections for a flawless complexion both on its own or under your foundation. It's infused with an advanced formula of active ingredients that are infused with essential oils and natural extracts. This primer gently absorbs into skin, injecting a surge of moisture. Your face appears smoother, firmer, and more youthful. It improves the surface of your skin for seamless makeup application, leaving skin feeling soft without a greasy residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of fragrance.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
This STELLAR Brilliant Primer is great! The formula reminds me of SmashBox’ and it has this great smell. I really can’t put my finger on it. It’s subtle but I like it. the feel is not oily or heavy at all.

Having dry and sensitive skin, primers can make or break my entire makeup routine so I am hesitant to commit to a new one but I was glad to get This trial size from a subscription of mine.

I am pretty sure now, (after using this trail for a few days) that this is a primer I wouldn’t mind buying. the formula is great, it didn’t affect my dry and sensitive skin and it held my makeup in place all day. Wins all around!

This primer blurs pores, lines and creates a matte finish, which is perfect for my makeup base.
Katie S.
Corona, CA
What was primer before this.  I never used to think the primers were worth it, just a gimmick and waste of money.  I have tried practically every single primer available at Ulta, Sephora, Nordstrom, and I never found anything I really loved.  But this product has completely changed my mind.  It is seriously the best primer I have EVER used.  Completely blew out the Too Faced primer (even though that one is water based) and now I just want to wear this always and forever.  It definitely has a slip to it, definitely silicone based.  Has a beautiful silky soft finish with a slight sheen.  I use it with the Stellar Limitless Foundation and it's absolute perfection.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
While I adore the texture and blurring qualities of this primer, I'm less than satisfied with the way it leaves visible pigment on my skin. For the first few uses, I was impressed, but then I took a closer look. It leaves pink pigment on my upper cheekbones  and chin that I have to brush away before proceeding to avoid building up texture. For my money, I prefer Hourglass, but I was happy to be able to try this out in one of my subscription boxes.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
THIS PRODUCT IS INCREDIBLE! I received a sample in an Allure beauty box and this is my new holy grail. This stuff glides on like butter and makes your skin as soft as silk. It also gives you a nice glow and helps you makeup blend flawlessly. I will be replacing this sample when I run out. I recommend this!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I am giving 4 stars just because it is an ok primer, nothing to leave me speechless. It is not glittery but it has a nice luminosity. Leaving your skin with a nice healthy glow. I got this primer in one of my Subscription Boxes.
Terrie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got this so as of right now I’m undecided on if I’m loving it. If you use too much it can be micro abrasive and then you have to wash it off and start all over. But the right amount leaves skin feeling soft and a bit blurred. I do recommend this product. It may be a keeper.
Melissa H.
Kittanning
This stuff is great! I received this in a Sephora play box and have been using it for 2 weeks every day. Has a nice texture no slip to it and it has a light sheen to it. It has a pink color but doesn’t apply pink highly recommend
Tiffany B.
Burton , MI
First off this primer feels so amazing on the skin. It does seem to have a small blurring effect around the nose area, but what I love about it is that it gives you an amazing glow!! But not like glittery it’s so natural looking.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This primer was a sample in my #allurebeautybox. It works well when apied to your skin. It has a but of a tint.in color and glides smothly on my skin..i like the light scent. It gives my skin a tiny nit of s hi ine but it leaves it feeling very soft. It is a bit pricey, but i do recommend this product
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I received this as a sample and I absolutely love it. Covers my pores effortlessly, and looks amazing under my foundation. Will definitely buy the full size when I run out of what I have! STELLAR Brilliant Primer
Glorimary A.
Do they have this in drugstores
Cierrah P.
Shelton
How good is this primer?
is this a good primer? does it help with coverage?
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
My skin is pretty oily, but the moment I put foundation on, all I have are patches which are dry and flakey. Would you say this is more on the hydrating side?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Does this clog up your pores ?