BY STELLA ROSA #6 in Wine

• Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Wou...56 Answers
  • Stella Rosa Wine What is your favorite flavor from their wine? W...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this wine? Does it taste good?2 Answers
Stella Rosa Wine
  • "My favorite one is Stella Rosa moscato you just cant go wrong with anything from stella rosa" in 3 reviews
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
Stella Rosa is one of the only brand's of wine I will drink. I can buy a flavor that I haven't had before and I will just know that it will be delicious. It's a great price (so it's ok if I buy a few bottles at a time ;) ). The venue of my venue only allowed beer and wine, so I bought several bottles of Stella Rosa Peach and told the bartender that they were mine and only mine because I couldn't risk others trying it and loving it as much as I do and then drinking it all. It's great on a hot day, after a long day, on a cold day huddled under a blanket.... I really can't think of a time it's not perfect for!
Katiee M.
Glendale, AZ
Stella Rosa is a great moscato brand. The variety of flavors allows for your tastebuds to explore a new world of wine. My boyfriend “likes” wines now because of this brand and additionally I now got his mom to be interested in the brand to when the last time she went to the store she came home with 3 bottles.
Mari S.
tucson, AZ
I would like to start of by apologizing for the quality of my pictures but I was in a hurry and wanted to atleast show you what I was taking about. Okay anyways... I’ve tried numerous wines including several stella rosa but by far this is my favorite flavor! The berry flavor is sweet and light not overpowering at all, it has a light fruity taste it’s crisp yet almost hydrating. It’s a must try! Definitely will be a repeat buyer of this flavor it’s amazing a must try!
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
This has became my favorite brand of wine. It is very affordable. I can't remember the one I tried last but it was delicious. It was sort of like a sparkling wine. I've tried two flavors so far and plan of finding the others to try. If you like a sweet wine I'd recommend this to you. You won't be disappointed.
Jessica A.
I'm not normally a big wine drinker so I bought the Rosso on a whim and oh my god was it good. It has just the right sweetness to it and didn't leave me with a weird after taste that most wines give me. I even had my husband and mom (who both hate wine) try it and they agreed that it was very good. I've finally found the wine for me! Stella Rosa Wine
JuJu 🐝.
Indianapolis, IN
A few days ago a Facebook friend of mine posted about how delicious this wine was. She has an amazing taste in wine because the Stella Rosa red wine is absolutely amazing!!! I have added it to my wine favorite list immediately!!
KAT A.
North Hills, CA
If you don’t like strong wines this is for you. My favorites are the berry and the pink. This is the only wine I tend to drink because 1. It’s good 2. It’s not as strong as others I’ve drank. You can never go wrong with Stella.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This brand typically has very sweet and fruity varieties. While they taste a bit too much like juice for my taste, they are great for parties and most people enjoy them. I always get a nice buzz when drinking any of them.
Kim N.
This is a good starter/transitioning brand for those who prefer the sweet taste. Wine is an acquired taste that we build over time. I originally started with this and it was bitter for me so I found a sweeter one. After the sweeter one got too sweet, I jumped back to Stella Rosa. Now Stella is getting a little too sweet for me so I am on to the next level. This is something that I would bring to a party as anyone can enjoy it.
Magdaliz P.
This wine is affordable, soft, not too sweet, and delicious. My husband brought it and a card right before his deployment, and since I’ve been hooked. I recommend it. I like that it goes down smoothly
Erica G.
Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would i like something like this?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert
How sweet is this wine? On a scale 1-10
Kimberly C.
What is your favorite flavor of Stella Rose?