BY STELLA ROSA #8 in Wine

• Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would...56 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this wine? Does it taste good?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite wine? I ❤❤❤ Stella Rosa Wine!! Especially Stel...2 Answers
Stella Rosa Wine
  • "My favorite one is Stella Rosa moscato you just cant go wrong with anything from stella rosa" in 3 reviews
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
Stella Rosa wines are the best beginner wines for people who want to start drinking wine, but that's just my opinion, I understand people have different tastes. I've always hated the fermented smell of wine but I've acquired the taste and smell for it now. As a beginner wine taster I've always searched for sweet and "juicy" wines, that means I dislike the really dry wines. Stella Rosa fit all the criteria that I search for in wines; sweet, bubbly, crisp and even 'juicy'! however, my taste buds have then altered a bit and now I'm interested in more strong wine, a step up I would say or recommend would be roscato, it's a red wine similar to Stella Rosa but not as sweet and the alcohol percentage is around 7-9% I believe. P.S my favorite Stella is Black, it's not too sweet and had a berry hint to it.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer.... Just kidding!
I mean really who has not tried Stella rosa!? But if you really haven't let me be the first or better yet the last (In hopes that my review is enough to help with your decision) to tell you that this wine is PERFECTION!
Yes I am a wine person yes I go wine cruises and horse back riding through wine valleys (really though I have!) and I cut little cheese squares and place them along crackers and grapes. Okay but really this wine is my all time fav! Any of the Stella rosa wines are great but the black is my personal favorite! Go go go buy it's super cheap too (thumbs up) like literally the most expensive I have bought Stella for is $15.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I tried the sparkling peach "wine" from Stella Rosa when hubby brought a bottle of it home from Costco, because he knows I'm a sucker for anything peach flavored or scented.

It was tasty and refreshing, but definitely reminded me of a spritzer or wine cooler more than a bottle of wine with peachy notes. That said, it was nearly effortless for me to put down the whole bottle on my own in a night, and it didn't leave me feeling too tipsy. I was also surprised that I didn't feel terrible the next morning because of the sweetness.

I did get a few jokes thrown my way about what it was that I was drinking, but that's to be expected in any crowd. I just kept on keeping on, and did my own thing.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Stella is a bubbly sweet wine, more like a prosecco. It's delicious and enjoyable and tastes like a fruit juice! You barely even notice the alcohol in it, it's so easy to drink. That being said, it has about half the alcohol content of a regular bottle of wine, but if that's not an issue I would recommend this highly to anyone. When I worked at a liquor store we tested it out by giving away samples and there was not one single person that didn't like it no matter their taste preferences.
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Ok so my absolute favorite wine to date is Stella Rosa's Platinum. It is a white wine with hints of elderflower, green apple, and vanilla. It is very sweet which is my favorite kind of wine (it is technically classified as semi-sweet.) the price ranges from around $10-$15 in my area which is definitely worth the price in my opinion. If you are looking for an excellent dessert wine with basically zero of that cheap wine aftertaste this is definitely the product to choose.
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
We absolutely love this semi-sweet semi-sparkling wine! Just enough sweet to make each sip enjoyable. Just enough sparkle to tickle your tongue. Alcohol content is low enough to provide socializing day or nigh without over-imbibing.
A great red that wasn't too sweet but wonderfully refreshing with the effervescence. More strawberry (which I love) and just a hint of cherry with bright balance and no harsh bitterness like typical reds.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is a hidden gem! Honestly I was surprised at how good these were! I have bought a few bottles and I am sold on them! On the back of the labels, it gives a chart that tells how sweet they are on a scale of 1-10 which is nice because I know nothing really about wine! I would say that it is true to its chart as well. These bottles run around 10-15 dollars depending on which you get and you can find them at your local grocery
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
if you haven't tasted the Stella Rosa wine girl you are definitely missing out. so if you are reading this please go get yourself some wine. if you aren't a person who is crazy for wine this is also perfect because it is very smooth. Plus if you are a wine freak like me you are also going to love this wine. The wine sometimes goes on sale like rite and they sell it for 9.99 which is a very good wine and is very affordable.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Nashville, TN
Stella Rosa Wine is by far my favorite wine for a relaxing night in. I always get the Stella Rosa Black, which is perfectly fruity without being too sweet. The only time I wouldn't choose this wine is if I'm trying to get my buzz on, because the alcohol volume is much lower than other wines, but that also means it's fewer calories...so it's an even trade if you ask me! Sometimes you just have to satisfy that craving!
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Cloverdale, CA
I have never been much of a drinker but after trying this line of wines I have a completely different outlook now. My favorite flavor is the Stella Pink because it is sweet, smooth, and soft. It has a very fruit and fresh taste to it, which I love. This brand of wine is perfect for those of us who are new to wine and want to start drinking without being scared away by the strong and overpowering taste in alcohol.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would i like something like this?
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
How sweet is this wine? On a scale 1-10
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
What is your favorite flavor of Stella Rose?