BY STELLA ROSA #1 in Wine

• What is your favorite flavor?4 Answers
  • Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champa...56 Answers
Stella Rosa Wine
  • "My favorite one is Stella Rosa moscato you just cant go wrong with anything from stella rosa" in 3 reviews
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Let me just say I always shy'd away from red wines as they never were my taste.  Now I don't know if my taste buds has changed since I have gotten older but my daughter had me try the Stella Rosa sweet red and I have to say I am love.  It has now made me want to try the sweet red in all of my favorite brands of wine.  I love that the Stella wine is a great quality wine but it is not an expensive wine.  I have now become a red wine drinker. Stella Rosa Wine
Jennifer G.
San Marcos, CA
Stella Rosa is one of the only brand's of wine I will drink. I can buy a flavor that I haven't had before and I will just know that it will be delicious. It's a great price (so it's ok if I buy a few bottles at a time ;) ). The venue of my venue only allowed beer and wine, so I bought several bottles of Stella Rosa Peach and told the bartender that they were mine and only mine because I couldn't risk others trying it and loving it as much as I do and then drinking it all. It's great on a hot day, after a long day, on a cold day huddled under a blanket.... I really can't think of a time it's not perfect for!
Rebecca H.
Stella Rose Peach wine is my favorite wine. I’ve shared it with many friends and it’s their favorite now too. The price changes depending on where you buy it, but overall it’s an affordable wine and worth it. It tastes great with many different foods. Definitely recommend and will continue to purchase in the future.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I Love Love LOVE Stella Rosa wine! I have brought this wine to so many different family and friend gatherings that all of my friends now drink Stella Rosa! The black is my favorite it’s sweet but not too sweet so it’s such a great drink to enjoy with dinner or even by itself! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Katiee M.
Glendale, AZ
Stella Rosa is a great moscato brand. The variety of flavors allows for your tastebuds to explore a new world of wine. My boyfriend “likes” wines now because of this brand and additionally I now got his mom to be interested in the brand to when the last time she went to the store she came home with 3 bottles.
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
Let me tell you something. I love wine and I’m always trying different wines any chance I get. I went to Walmart today and was fascinated by its appearance and decided to try. Oh my goodness!!! I’m in love with this flavor. I bought the Stella Rosa Black Lux and now I found my favorite red wine. This has a smooth taste and doesn’t have an after taste. This has an expensive taste for a good price and I promise you will not regret it.
Kennedy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m very picky when it comes to any type of alcohol so to find a favorite is rare for me. I really enjoyed Stella Berry. It’s affordable and I don’t feel that there’s an alcohol taste to it. It’s perfect for someone who is beginning to drink or that doesn’t enjoy the taste of alcohol.
Jessica G.
Guntersville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TASTING WINE EVER!!! My friend had some that was hot and unopened it and I tried it and I loved it just the way it was!! It was amazing! The price is super affordable! Definitely something you need to try if you like to drink wine!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all of the wines Stella Rosa comes out with! They just have such a great taste and aren’t bitter! I love the flavors! It definitely meet my expectations and I’ll continue buying it! I would recommend this brand of wines to other shoppers!
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Stella rosa wine sooo much it is extremely delicious they have a variety of wines and also different flavored wine my favorite ones would have to be moscato and black i constantly buying these and for my wedding party im hopping to be able to serve this for my guests
Erica G.
Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would i like something like this?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How sweet is this wine? On a scale 1-10
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite flavor?
Kimberly C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What is your favorite flavor of Stella Rose?