Stella Rosa Wine
  • "My favorite one is Stella Rosa moscato you just cant go wrong with anything from stella rosa" in 3 reviews
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I have so much to say about this wine! It is my absolute favorite wine. They do have multiple flavors but I have only been able to get my hands on 3 or 4. They have the perfect bit of sweetness for my liking and just a tad bubbly. I don't like champagne and all the bubbles it comes with so Stella Rosa is not bubbly like a champagne. I have not found a Stella Rosa I just don't like, I have my favorite but do enjoy the other flavors as well. Plus it's very affordable so I keep one chilled on my refrigerator at all times.
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
Stella Rosa is one of the only brand's of wine I will drink. I can buy a flavor that I haven't had before and I will just know that it will be delicious. It's a great price (so it's ok if I buy a few bottles at a time ;) ). The venue of my venue only allowed beer and wine, so I bought several bottles of Stella Rosa Peach and told the bartender that they were mine and only mine because I couldn't risk others trying it and loving it as much as I do and then drinking it all. It's great on a hot day, after a long day, on a cold day huddled under a blanket.... I really can't think of a time it's not perfect for!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love and enjoy all of Stella Rosa delicious and smooth wines. They have a variety of different flavors and fruits to choose from. My all time favorite that I always go for is Stella Rosa Black, if your into sweet flavors and like berries you will definitely love it as much as I do, it almost tastes like sparkling juice!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is best wine I've ever had in my entire life! It is soo good. It's sparkly, fruity, and red. I must say that if you are not into very dry non-sweet wines or if you even just entering the wine world, this is for you!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
Stella Rosa is a great moscato brand. The variety of flavors allows for your tastebuds to explore a new world of wine. My boyfriend “likes” wines now because of this brand and additionally I now got his mom to be interested in the brand to when the last time she went to the store she came home with 3 bottles.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
My favorite is the Stella Rossa Rosso! It is sweet and smooth with noticeable hints of berry. It is more on the sweet side, 6 out of 10, but helps me relax and gets my tastebuds happy! My husband even likes it and he os more of a beer drinker. Thanks Stella Rossa for all the good times!
Raquel R.
Apple Valley
This is one of my favorite wines out there. It's sweet but not overly sweet where you can not enjoy the flavor of the wine itself. If I had to choose a wine to take to a dinner party or any kind of gathering this is the wine that would be on my #1 list. Simpy perfect!
Jessica D.
Northfield, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Stella Rosa is one of my favorite wine brands. I bought it out of curiosity because I had a coupon one day and now It's my wine of choice. The flavors are sweet, smooth and go perfect with anything from pizza to chocolates. I wish I could find it at more stores.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
This by far the best inexpensive wine you can buy!!! It’s sweet but not overly so, and every flavor I’ve tried has a really nice finish. You can pick them up pretty much anywhere that sells wine, and the price tag of $10-12 a bottle you can’t go wrong.
JuJu 🐝.
Indianapolis, IN
A few days ago a Facebook friend of mine posted about how delicious this wine was. She has an amazing taste in wine because the Stella Rosa red wine is absolutely amazing!!! I have added it to my wine favorite list immediately!!
Erica G.
Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would i like something like this?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite flavor?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How sweet is this wine? On a scale 1-10
Kimberly C.
What is your favorite flavor of Stella Rose?