BY STELLA ROSA #1 in Wine

• What is your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champa...56 Answers
Stella Rosa Wine
  • "My favorite one is Stella Rosa moscato you just cant go wrong with anything from stella rosa" in 3 reviews
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I have so much to say about this wine! It is my absolute favorite wine. They do have multiple flavors but I have only been able to get my hands on 3 or 4. They have the perfect bit of sweetness for my liking and just a tad bubbly. I don't like champagne and all the bubbles it comes with so Stella Rosa is not bubbly like a champagne. I have not found a Stella Rosa I just don't like, I have my favorite but do enjoy the other flavors as well. Plus it's very affordable so I keep one chilled on my refrigerator at all times.
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
Stella Rosa is one of the only brand's of wine I will drink. I can buy a flavor that I haven't had before and I will just know that it will be delicious. It's a great price (so it's ok if I buy a few bottles at a time ;) ). The venue of my venue only allowed beer and wine, so I bought several bottles of Stella Rosa Peach and told the bartender that they were mine and only mine because I couldn't risk others trying it and loving it as much as I do and then drinking it all. It's great on a hot day, after a long day, on a cold day huddled under a blanket.... I really can't think of a time it's not perfect for!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
THE BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD. This is seriously holy grail for me! We always make sure that we have this wine in my house on backup because I just love it so much! It Is the most sweetest wine I have ever had and doesn't have a tarte taste at all! Not even the red wine! My husband really enjoys this wine which is saying something because he is not a wine drinker!
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I Love Love LOVE Stella Rosa wine! I have brought this wine to so many different family and friend gatherings that all of my friends now drink Stella Rosa! The black is my favorite it’s sweet but not too sweet so it’s such a great drink to enjoy with dinner or even by itself! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love and enjoy all of Stella Rosa delicious and smooth wines. They have a variety of different flavors and fruits to choose from. My all time favorite that I always go for is Stella Rosa Black, if your into sweet flavors and like berries you will definitely love it as much as I do, it almost tastes like sparkling juice!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
Stella Rosa is a great moscato brand. The variety of flavors allows for your tastebuds to explore a new world of wine. My boyfriend “likes” wines now because of this brand and additionally I now got his mom to be interested in the brand to when the last time she went to the store she came home with 3 bottles.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is best wine I've ever had in my entire life! It is soo good. It's sparkly, fruity, and red. I must say that if you are not into very dry non-sweet wines or if you even just entering the wine world, this is for you!
Jessica G.
Guntersville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TASTING WINE EVER!!! My friend had some that was hot and unopened it and I tried it and I loved it just the way it was!! It was amazing! The price is super affordable! Definitely something you need to try if you like to drink wine!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I looveee all of Stella Rosas wines! I can honestly say there isn’t a wine I don’t like in they’re line! My absolute favorites are the Rosso and the platinum! I wish I could find the platinum around me but it’s always a treat when visiting California!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I love all of the wines Stella Rosa comes out with! They just have such a great taste and aren’t bitter! I love the flavors! It definitely meet my expectations and I’ll continue buying it! I would recommend this brand of wines to other shoppers!
Erica G.
Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champagne. Would i like something like this?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How sweet is this wine? On a scale 1-10
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite flavor?
Kimberly C.
What is your favorite flavor of Stella Rose?