BY STELLA ROSA

Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
Perfection in a bottle.  I am not a red wine lover, but I love this one because it is semi-sweet.  Not too bitter, not too sweet, and slightly bubbly. It tastes almost dessert wine-ish.  You can often catch it on sale at your local liquor store as well as Walmart and Kroger.  It runs between $11-15 depending on where you buy it and if it's on sale.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite wine ever! I absolutely love the Stella Rosa Black! It’s sweet but not too sweet so it’s a perfect blend! I love sweet reds and this is by far the best sweet red I have ever had! This is always a go to for me and I have hooked so many people on this stuff! I high recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite wine! My husband knows to buy it for me on my birthday and Valentine’s Day haha! It is very sweet and not dry, which is what I go for! I think it is affordable, and sometimes I have found coupons for it! Next time you go to get wine, try this one! I recommend this wine without a doubt!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great for those looking to expand their wine pallet. This is sweet but not as sweet as a moscato may be, and doesn't make you pucker. The smell is delicious and you can tell you aren't taking too big of a step away from sweet wines when tasting this, but I do recommend to those looking to transition!
Fauna R.
I've been trying to find a red wine that does not have that oak after taste. I already love the Stella Rose brand but only tried the white wines. Publix has them on sale bogo this week so I got one Moscato and the Black. I loved it so much I went back and got 2 more bottles of the black. It's very refreshing and not too sweet and more of a berry taste.
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
Seriously my favorite wine to have after a long day and binge watching Netflix shows. Super affordable and all of my family and friends love this so it’s an easy party drink. I buy mine at Costco but you can find this drink anywhere. Love the sweet taste
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
This wine is so good! It’s sweet and not overwhelmingly strong! It has a delicious berry flavor to it. All the flavors of this brand are delicious but this one is my personal favorite! If your not a fan of dry wine then this is perfect!
Karlene D.
Stella Rosa has been by far my favorite semi-sweet red wine.

It doesn't have an oaky aftertaste, is soft on the tongue and not too sweet.

Stella Rosa is an Italian product that uses ripe blackberries, blueberries and raspberries and has an alcohol content of 5%.

I usually purchase my wine at Target, as they tend to have really great prices.

This week Stella is on sale for $12.99 and you can redeem your receipt to ibotta to get $2.00 Cash Back.
Stacy L.
Mm one of my favorite wines. It’s semi sweet & very enjoyable. You can find this in most grocery stores like Target or your local Kroger. It’s an inexpensive wine that can be shared with a few friends or maybe by yourself! Lol
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
This brand over all for me is one of my all time favorite the pros are that they have such a great variety of flavors it is effective and super affordable and is inexpensive i do recommend and a bunch of my family loves it too!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this wine actually black?