BY STELLA ROSA

Karlene D.
Stella Rosa has been by far my favorite semi-sweet red wine.

It doesn't have an oaky aftertaste, is soft on the tongue and not too sweet.

Stella Rosa is an Italian product that uses ripe blackberries, blueberries and raspberries and has an alcohol content of 5%.

I usually purchase my wine at Target, as they tend to have really great prices.

This week Stella is on sale for $12.99 and you can redeem your receipt to ibotta to get $2.00 Cash Back.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
This is my most favorite wine ever! It’s such an obsession that all my friends know it’s my favorite and buy it for me as gifts 😍. I love that it’s a little bubbly! The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s a bit hard to find where I live in Kansas City. I just wish more people knew about it so I could find it easier! For now, I’m more than willing to go out of the way to the couple liquor stores I know it’s at to get it!
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
This brand over all for me is one of my all time favorite the pros are that they have such a great variety of flavors it is effective and super affordable and is inexpensive i do recommend and a bunch of my family loves it too!
Lena L.
By far my favorite wine on the market, with its low alcohol content, you are able to enjoy more. It goes down smooth and is the perfect amount of sweetness. Also a great price for the wine!
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
I’m not really a drinker but I didn’t try this wine for New Years Eve. It’s not dry and bitter like other wines I’ve tried. I was very please with how pleasantly sweet it was. It was very affordable. I was able to pick it from my local market. I’d recommend this to a new wine drinker.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
If you like desert wine you will love this sweet red wine. It's best served chilled you will taste bursting flavors of strawberry and red berry. Great paired with your dinner or a great chocolate dessert. Amazing quality wine. The price is decent and very easy to find at any store.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
Love this wine!!! It taste so sweet and amazing. The bottle design is amazing and not that expensive. I recommend everyone have a bottle at there house and drink occasionally. It’s perfect to drink with dinner or when you are just relaxing watching a movie.
Kiffany A.
Stela Rosa wine is easily one of the best classic favorite alcoholic beverage of mine. It only has 6% alcohol in it and it’s very sweet like wild berry grape juice. It’s perfect to have for a night in the bathtub with candles for relaxation before bedtime. 10/10 recommended tastey beverage!
Junika J.
My favorite wine! So full of flavor and it’s so sweet. I cannot stand to drink a wine that is too dry. This wine is perfect. They also have other varieties and they are just as good. It’s not expensive at all and found at most retailers
Bianet A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. The bottle is very pleasing to the eye. Then you taste it and it makes your taste buds dance. I have introduced this wine to many people and they all love it. It is a sweet wine but it is not overly sweet.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this wine actually black?