BY STELLA ROSA

Rachel S.
You always have to have a nice glass of wine when at a holiday dinner! This wine is sweet, but not too sweet and is something almost everyone will love!
Lizetth M.
This wine bottle is great! If your a wine lover this is a must try. I love having girls night out and enjoying with this bottle of wine
Bianca R.
Sacramento, CA
I could literally drink a whole bottle by myself! It's Really yummy and satisfying!! It's super affordable too which is awesome :)
Bianet A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. The bottle is very pleasing to the eye. Then you taste it and it makes your taste buds dance. I have introduced this wine to many people and they all love it. It is a sweet wine but it is not overly sweet.
Abagail K.
North liberty, IA
Best wine there is. Pretty much can pair with anything and I absolutely love how it is a sparkling light wine. Also don't let the back label fool you, this wine is not dry at all!
Jessica M.
Rancho Dominguez
Stella Rosa has some very good sweet wines but Stella Rosa black has to be my favorite. I prefer the biggest bottle they only because they are so much easier to remove the cork from but that's only a packaging issue. Either way if you are a sweet wine loving person you should definitely try this.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
If you like desert wine you will love this sweet red wine. It's best served chilled you will taste bursting flavors of strawberry and red berry. Great paired with your dinner or a great chocolate dessert. Amazing quality wine. The price is decent and very easy to find at any store.
Breyonna S.
Stella Rosa Black has become my newest favorite wine. Recently I was looking for a wine that was on the more sweeter side since I typically prefer dry wines, and a friend had recommended this to me. Not only is this Stella Rosa Black have a gorgeous bottle and design, but the taste is amazing. It tastes exactly like blackberries, but also isn't super sugary either. It's the perfect amount of sweet in my opinion without feeling like you are drinking a can of soda. What I found interesting is that it has a slight bubble to it, which I personally felt helped with the flavor. This wine was around $15 for the bottle, which to me is a great price point for the quality of this wine. It definitely tastes more expensive than what it costs. I want to point out that this wine tastes the best when chilled for at least an hour before serving. I find that the flavor is better chilled rather than warm. Anyone who I have had at my house who has tried this has fallen in love with it and has always asked me where I got it from. Highly recommend this to people who are looking for a new wine or who were like me and wanting to get introduced to sweeter wines. Definitely will repurchase in the future!
Brianna F.
Irvine, CA
This wine literally tastes like juice. And it's bubbly. Who doesn't love bubbly sweet juice? This I could drink almost any night. It can be at a good price if you buy from Costco. It's a great wine & would buy again
Lauren T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This wine is the best wine I've put to my lips. If you love really sweet red wine like me, then this is the wine for you. I just wish it was easier to get the cork out but other than that, it's golden. Yum!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this wine actually black?