Stella Rosa Black

by Stella Rosa

#3 in Wine

Slip into your sexy and seductive side with Stella RosaÒ Black, a sultry semi-sweet, semi-sparkling red blend from the Luxury Collection of Stella RosaÒ. There's a mysterious nature about this one - about you - that is undeniably alluring.

Is this wine more sweet or bitter? I’d like to know ahead of time so I can find meats and cheese or desserts to pair it with!
Need a new wine what’s best out there ? I like Lambrusco and moscato
Start your review of Stella Rosa Black!
How would you rate this product?
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Taste is Everything it’s so smooth , I love the bottle, very affordable, very easy to find
LaToya D.
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become my favorite wine! It's so smooth and semi-sweet. I've tried almost all of them. I haven't crossed a flavor that I didn't like. These also make great gifts 🎁. Will always purchase.
Shapri S.
Guyton, GA
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Shapri S.
This is my favorite wine ever! It’s sweet, full of flavor and juicy. I could drink an entire bottle. It’s like grape juice with a little wine taste but barely. I will and would repurchase this wine again and again. So happy I found this!
CA H.
Desoto, TX
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by CA H.
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by CA H.
I am in love with Ms Stella Black🥰 she makes my heart flutter just thinking about her! Now on to the “good stuff “, ladies and gents who love wine this is the one for sure! A smooth semi-sweet flavor and taste and the alcohol content is lower than what you may expect it’s only 5% alcohol friends. 😋 let’s make a toast 🥂
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Yoshira R.
It’s pretty good for being so cheap. I’m not really a wine person so I haven’t tried many. But this one is always recommended. I would suggest it to someone who likes sweet drinks. Because the not so sweet ones I’ve tried are disgusting
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Heard so many good things about this flavor and glad I decided to try it out! Really decent taste not too dry and just the right amount of sweetness! Also glad there was no cork!
Alisha R.
Wanamingo, MN
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Alisha R.
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute new favorite flavor of wine, I suggest it to anyone to try it. I used to only drink Moscato and wasn't much of a red wine fan but I actually enjoy this so much that it is now my go to for myself and gifts. So delicious.
Kamisha B.
Dallas, TX
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Kamisha B.
OMG I'm stuck on this wine seriously don't drink nothing else but STELLA ROSA!!!!, PAID DAY IM GOING TO BUY THE BIGGER BOTTLE OF THE STELLA ROSA BLACK FOR $18.88 OR $18.99
Tramiaya F.
Pascagoula, MS
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Tramiaya F.
Purchased at: Walmart
10/19 one of my favorites. Laura while with everything I have tried. This is definitely a sweet red wine packed with flavor. I love the pricing!!
Hunter S.
Elgin, OK
Stella Rosa Black uploaded by Hunter S.
Stella rosa is my favorite personal drink. Its so sweet and black and pretty! The bottle is so gift able. This wine goes great alone and night in the bath or on a date with the in laws. I recommend this wine to people who have never found a wine they liked! Stella rose red is almost similar and is just as good if they are out of black

214 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estrella S.
il y a 7 mois
Estrella S. il y a 7 mois
I want to tell you about this particular wine I don't know much about wines, but last year I went to eat at a restaurant, and I told the waitress to give me a wine that would be delicious , She brought me a glass of this wine. My surprise was omg! I loved it .The taste is medium sweet bubbly . The price is reasonable Now . This is one of my favorite wines :)
Courtney F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
il y a un an
Stella Rosa Black Does it get your tipsy?
Nicole E. il y a un an
The alcohol content is pretty low. You’d have to drink a whole lot to get tipsy.
Sema G.
il y a 2 ans
leanne G. il y a 2 ans
Pink moscato is my favorite. Following