STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml uploaded by Angel F.STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml uploaded by Alisa V.STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml uploaded by Erin N.See all 5 photos

BY STELLA ROSA

• Is this wine actually black?Nope. Just the label. It's act... 6 Answers
Photos (5)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
You always have to have a nice glass of wine when at a holiday dinner! This wine is sweet, but not too sweet and is something almost everyone will love!
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
This wine bottle is great! If your a wine lover this is a must try. I love having girls night out and enjoying with this bottle of wine
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 23, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
I could literally drink a whole bottle by myself! It's Really yummy and satisfying!! It's super affordable too which is awesome :)
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
May 12, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
Stella Rosa Black has become my newest favorite wine. Recently I was looking for a wine that was on the more sweeter side since I typically prefer dry wines, and a friend had recommended this to me. Not only is this Stella Rosa Black have a gorgeous bottle and design, but the taste is amazing. It tastes exactly like blackberries, but also isn't super sugary either. It's the perfect amount of sweet in my opinion without feeling like you are drinking a can of soda. What I found interesting is that it has a slight bubble to it, which I personally felt helped with the flavor. This wine was around $15 for the bottle, which to me is a great price point for the quality of this wine. It definitely tastes more expensive than what it costs. I want to point out that this wine tastes the best when chilled for at least an hour before serving. I find that the flavor is better chilled rather than warm. Anyone who I have had at my house who has tried this has fallen in love with it and has always asked me where I got it from. Highly recommend this to people who are looking for a new wine or who were like me and wanting to get introduced to sweeter wines. Definitely will repurchase in the future!
Angel F.
Angel F.
April 11, 2017, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
I am such a HUGE wine enthusiast. Anybody who knows me well  can vouch for this. I have tried so many different wines and my favorite is sweet reds. My best friend got this for me as a thank you gift when I did her makeup for her maternity photoshoot. I WAS SO EXCITED because i've never tasted this brand before. It says on the bottle that its seni sweet but its actually really sweet, i looked up the price and they cost about $15 at any liquor store. What i love about this is its a little on the bubbly side. Its a sweet red wine but have that little "sparkling" to it. I can tell you that i went through the whole bottle in one night. I bought one for my mom in law last Sunday and she loved it too, and this says a lot since she's a wine enthusiast just like me. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who loves wine. Its very affordable! Worth giving it a try.
Erika B.
Erika B.
May 15, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
BY FAR my MOST LIKED WINE!  I was never into wine like that especially red wine until I ran across this!  I will not drink anything else.  If you are a person that likes dry, bitter wines than this is not for you.  I would HIGHLY recommend this wine to someone who is new or a novice with wine tasting.  I also would HIGHLY recommend this wine if you LOVE sweet red wines.  This wine has the after taste of blackberry hence the name Stella Rosa BLACK.  The only con to this wine is that it is NOT sold everywhere.  I'm happy to say that my local Target AND Walmart now carry it though :)
Alisa V.
Alisa V.
March 2, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
Stella Rosa Black in a wonderful tasting semi sweet red wine.  The price is between $9 -$15 depending on where you buy it.  I would highly recommend it.  It also goes well with cheese and crackers.  I will buy several bottles just to have around as one of my favorites and I'm looking forward to trying their other products.
Loren D.
Loren D.
Virginia Beach, VA
April 2, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
This wine is the absolute best! I first tried Stella Rosa Rosso a couple of years ago. I was just giving it a quick taste because I wasn't really a wine drinker - at least I didn't think I was. I couldn't believe how amazing it tasted! I found out there were more flavors so I had to check them out. Stella Rosa Black is the best in my opinion! I love the flavor and the fact that it's slightly bubbly. Every time I recommend it to someone, they immediately fall in love with it as well!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
March 5, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
The flavor of this is amazing! The first time I took a sip of this I literally said out loud, "wow! That tastes amazing!" I like be blackberries, which is what this tastes like. You can't hardly tell it is wine and not juice, so be careful. Lol. If you like sweet line, you will love this. I giving this 4 stars because it says it's a semi-sweet and there is no semi about this. This wine is SWEET! I couldn't actually finish the whole glass, even though so really wanted to.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Feb. 13, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: STELLA ROSA BLACK 750ml
Out of all the flavors that Stella Rosa has... this is the one that i like the most! Taste so good and its sweet!! I just love the taste. I also like that their inexpensive too. Yess i would definitely recommend this wine!!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this wine actually black?