BY STELLA ROSA #1 in Wine

• What is your favorite flavor?4 Answers
  • Im not a wine drinker but do like a fruity tasting champa...56 Answers
Magdalena O.
For my liking, this is by far one of the worst wines that Stella Rosa owns; I don't like the taste of it, I felt confused the first time I tried it. I feel like it has so many different kinds of dark berries that I don't feel inviting especially in my wine. I instead have Stella Rosa in the classic Rosso or their Moscato D'Asti.
Stacy K.
BURLINGTON, WI
Purchased at: Target
Stella Rosa Asti is my favorite Moscato! It has a light taste and does not leave a lingering taste in your mouth. This is really inexpensive and well worth it. The bottle is super cute.
Christina P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Target
Stella Rosa NEVER disappoints!! I’m not a huge wine drinker but I can finish a whole bottle of Stella. Although a bit pricer compared to other wines, you get what you pay for. The flavor is amazing and the bottle is so elegant. Great wine!!!
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Let me just say I always shy'd away from red wines as they never were my taste.  Now I don't know if my taste buds has changed since I have gotten older but my daughter had me try the Stella Rosa sweet red and I have to say I am love.  It has now made me want to try the sweet red in all of my favorite brands of wine.  I love that the Stella wine is a great quality wine but it is not an expensive wine.  I have now become a red wine drinker. Stella Rosa Black
Keasha Nicole D.
Studio city, CA
| San Antonio Winery - Stella Rosa Black |
I love my sweet wine…Out of all the Stellas this is hands down my favorite. It’s “berry” flavorful with a slight bubbliness to it. I love, love eating cheese with this bad gal. I can down a bottle in one sitting with no hesitation. The last time I went to [user:sanantoniowinery] I bought a case of assorted [user:stellarosa] wines and I had more of this than any other of the flavors. But don’t hesitate, do the wine tasting after the tour at their winery. .
#kandidly #sanantoniowinery #stellarosa #stellarosablack #redwine #stella #winetime #winemeup #wineglass #winenight #winelovers #winestagram #winery #winelovers #winefordays #food #foods #foodie #foodpic #drinks #drinkup #alcoholicStella Rosa Black
Jennifer G.
San Marcos, CA
Stella Rosa is one of the only brand's of wine I will drink. I can buy a flavor that I haven't had before and I will just know that it will be delicious. It's a great price (so it's ok if I buy a few bottles at a time ;) ). The venue of my venue only allowed beer and wine, so I bought several bottles of Stella Rosa Peach and told the bartender that they were mine and only mine because I couldn't risk others trying it and loving it as much as I do and then drinking it all. It's great on a hot day, after a long day, on a cold day huddled under a blanket.... I really can't think of a time it's not perfect for!
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I Love Love LOVE Stella Rosa wine! I have brought this wine to so many different family and friend gatherings that all of my friends now drink Stella Rosa! The black is my favorite it’s sweet but not too sweet so it’s such a great drink to enjoy with dinner or even by itself! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Samantha B.
Denver
I love this brand of wine because it's sweets and you still can taste the alcohol in the drink. I wasn't a wine drinker before this wine but after a drunk it I was a believer!!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
Stella Rosa is a great moscato brand. The variety of flavors allows for your tastebuds to explore a new world of wine. My boyfriend “likes” wines now because of this brand and additionally I now got his mom to be interested in the brand to when the last time she went to the store she came home with 3 bottles.
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
Let me tell you something. I love wine and I’m always trying different wines any chance I get. I went to Walmart today and was fascinated by its appearance and decided to try. Oh my goodness!!! I’m in love with this flavor. I bought the Stella Rosa Black Lux and now I found my favorite red wine. This has a smooth taste and doesn’t have an after taste. This has an expensive taste for a good price and I promise you will not regret it.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Is the red wines in this collection good?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?
JimiJo F.