Stella Rosa Berry 187ml Single

by Stella Rosa

Stella Rosa Berry 187ml Single

Container Type: Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella Rosa Berry 187ml Single!
Roseanne  B.
Azusa, CA
Stella Rosa Berry 187ml Single uploaded by Roseanne  B.
🍷STELLA ROSA SELF LOVE DAY-NATIONAL DRINK WINE Day! Today 2.18.21 I enjoyed drinking my Stella Rosa Wine Flavored Stella Berry while unpackaging my influenster social sampling! I love this Stella Berry flavor and wish to taste Stella Rosa's Stella Watermelon! #StellabrateSelfLove #Contest #Win #Giveaway #Stellabrate #TasteTheMagic #SelfCare #StellaRosa #PhotoContest #influenster #SocialSampling #Influenster #marketing #SocialMarketing
Tina  N.
Harvey, LA
My only alcoholic beverage of choice. It’s very light, and is the true entry level wine for lightweights.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
I love all Stella Rosa brand wine. This tiny single berry flavor bottle is great to have to sample or send to friends. I love it. Best idea ever.
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
The flavor is combination of strawberries, blackberries and raspberries, is so fresh I had this with cheese and matched so good, the price is very descent good value
Veronica J.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this line of wine. Variety of flavors and very affordable. If your into fruity wines I'm pretty sure they have a flavor for you.
Drashti P.
Lowell, MA
This is one of my favorite wines. I would include this in my top 10. This flavor in particular is the best Stella Rosa flavor. I love it.
Jolene A.
North Branch
Stella Rosa is my absolute favorite kind of wine! It is very sweet and just tastes like a super delicious juice. I could drink this everyday.
Felicity W.
Stella Rosa Berry is my favorite wine! It tastes so sweet, nothing bitter about it! I pair it with any foods, it's that great! I dont have any recommendations on improvement for Stella Berry. I am very satisfied with the sweet flavor. It's a beautiful dessert wine.
concetta B.
Deltona, FL
I tried this for the first time and really liked it! It was a good price for a single. I couldn’t find more than one so hope they have more singles available as a 4 or 6 pack. Very satisfied with the taste it’s sweet and delicious!
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I enjoy all of the different Stella Rosa wines. It is not a healthy drink, since it is wine. I think more flavor is always a possibility. It is not too pricey and a good value. I am satisfied with the taste.

Looking for your answer?