Stella Parmesan Cheese Shredded uploaded by Elif K.

BY STELLA

Stella® Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Stella®.
Quality since 1923.
Aged 10 months.
Our finest selected.
Wisconsin Cheese®. see more...

Heather D.
I always buy fresh parmesan cheese and at my local grocery store this brand is the best. I like how well it melts on my pasta dishes and it tastes great on a spicy chicken alfredo. I love the fresh taste and I will keep buying again. Highly recommended.
Sarah T.
Arlington , VA
This is great for everyday use. Much better than the powdered stuff. It is weaker than fresh grated though, so for special occasions or to really make a recipe, you might want something a little bit higher quality. I use this in Caesar salads or to top pasta all the time though!
Lupita C.
Moreno Valley , CA
The taste is great and I love the convenience of already being in a convenient container and shredded
Sarah Rose N.
Des Moines, IA
For a bargain brand its not bad, perhaps a bit weak but that could be because it's pre-grated. . Much better then the processed cheese alternatives.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
The flavor is so unique and fine, It is definitely worth the shop! Recommended on top of prosciutto
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Perfect touch when I make lasagna or pasta! The best parmesan cheese! I prefer shredded parmesan vs powder.