BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralKey Notes: Peony, Pepper, AmberAbout: Capturing the radiant energy of a blooming English garden, STELLA Peony is delicate, yet daring. A woody, elegant floral, spiced up with black pepper, then grounded by cedar, patchouli, and a hint of ambergris, STELLA Peony creates an impression of blooming luminosity. It is vital, spirited, and alive. Top notes of mandarin, freesia, and lotus flower lend its opening a fresh, morning dew-like quality. At the perfume's heart, rosy pink peony fuses with geranium for an aromatic, airy, verdant effect, evoking a freshly-cut bouquet. The scent's base combines the skin-like sensuality of amber a key note in the designer's signature fragrance, STELLA with a rich patchouli: subtle, seductive, sublime. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Stella McCartney Stella Peony 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray more...
I think this perfume is very pretty and sophisticated smelling. I personally don't usually like floral perfumes but this Peony scent from Stella is in its own zone! It is a strong, fresh floral scent, but it is balanced with heavier earthy scents, like patchouli and amber, and I can really smell the pepper in it too, so it is a little spicey. I think this scent will be nice for springtime though, its not too heavy in my opinion.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Can't hardly wait to try this perfume it's smeels amazing and it's worth the price if you can afford it,I haven't been able to yet but am in great anticipation I can get it threw @influenster would totally make my day a Worth while day !
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am in love with this fragrance I got a sample of it & I am happy that I did.Next week I am going to buy a full size bottle. I love the packaging the bottle is so cute & the color is so pretty. It is a blend of peppery florals & amber gris & it smells so fresh & florals. I always like fragrances with floral notes. I get a lot of compliments whenever I am wearing it & it lasts till the end if the day. It is going to be one of my favourite fragrance.
Tina B.
Berwyn
Absolutely smells delicious, if you wanna smell sweet and sexy I recommend this perfume. Packaging also is really nice, the pink bottle is cute and playful I think would be a great gift!!
Destiny G.
Review for: Stella McCartney Stella Peony 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Toilette Spray, Stella McCartney Stella Peony 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray, Stella McCartney Stella Peony 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray more...
Has anyone tried this pallet what does it smell like? Is this product pricey? I so wanna try this looks very nice love the packaging
Kassandra L.
This perfume smells incredible! It is feminine and light but the scent lasts all day. This is my go-to fragrance at the moment.
Lissbette P.
Heard everyone saying how amazing this was so I had to give it a chance and I’m glad I did because it does smell divine!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Emperatriz P.
kissimmee
Smell amazing !!!! It’s one of my favorites product. In me it during around one day !!
Laura J.
This product looks absolutely amazing! I have not gotten a chance to buy this yet, but as soon as I can get my hands on it I plan purchase it. I cannot wait :) The packaging initially drew me into the product, but after reading more and more about it, I decided to order One! 5 stars from me so far :)
Shanique C.
Miami
Has anyone tried this product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this perfume worth $90?
Kea T.
Swartruggens
What does this smell like? Is it worth the price?
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
Is this product really worth the price ? Does it smell strongly? Does the scent last long?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?