Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette 50ml

by Stella Mccartney

The new Stella Eau de Toilette is inspired by the idea of a fresh, dewy rose captured in the morning sun. Underscored by sparkling green notes, this bright and bold composition embodies a young, fresh fragrance. The unique scent opens with top notes of fresh mandarin and frozen lemon, balanced with watery tones of freesia to create a soft, dewy feeling. An infusion of Bulgarian rose essence, crunchy violet leaves, and delicate peony petals brings a freshness to the feminine floral heart, while ambergris base notes reveal a subtle masculine undertone. The faceted bottle, inspired by the beautiful edges of an amethyst crystal, is finished with a lustrous gold collar and matching nude cap. Feminine and playful, the design of the bottle and packaging echoes the brand's ideology. Notes: Mandarin, Frozen Lemon, Freesia, Bulgarian Rose, Violet Leaves, Peony Petals, Amber. Style: Modern. Feminine. Sensual. Stella McCartney's approach to fragrance plays with the contrast of feminine and masculine, fusing softness with edginess, sexiness with sensuality to create a timeless fragrance that reflects the different facets of the Stella McCartney woman. Stella is an homage to the English rose. "The story of Stella fragrances unfolds around a strong feminine motif of the rose looking at this flower in a new way to celebrate the modern woman. Stella Eau de Toilette is about a natural confidence that is also youthful and radiant." Stella McCartney, Brand Founder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette 50ml!
Love this as much as the Stella eau de parfum! The best part about this, and also what differentiates this from the EDP, is that it doesn't smell as strong, so the scent is exactly the same it's just less concentrated, giving you a light Airy mist of the same fragrance we all know and love. Because, let's face it, not everyone is cut out for wearing or even smelling the strength of an EDP which is totally understandable especially for those of you whom suffer headaches from stronger fragrances. And just because this is less concentrated, does by no means make it wear down or wear off easily. That's just an old wives tale. It's a beautiful rose fragrance just toned down a few notches from its mother fragrance EDP. Personally, if I were to choose between the two, the dark purple EDP and the light pink EDT, I would choose the EDT because sometimes I do stuff for headaches even belly aches if I'm wearing a fragrance this just too concentrated oh, so this to me is like the best of both worlds - I'm able to wear fragrance that I love and smells the same as my favorite fragrance but in a lighter hint of a scent that doesn't seem to walked around myself and all others I'm around.
Louisville, KY
1,244 reviews
One of my favorite perfumes. The packaging is simple and cute. I will spray it on in the morning, and it will literally last throughout the whole day. Like when i have kids, this is the scent i want them to remember me by. It's such a mom scent. I don't know if that makes sense or not lol but anyway.. I'm obsessed.
Minneapolis , MN
Beautiful fragrance in a beautiful bottle. I love the mix of floral and fruity. I haven't compared to the Stella eau de parfum to compare. I think this is a similar fragrance to Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, which I also like, but I much prefer this bottle. It's not the longest lasting fragrance, but it is an eau de toilette so I did not expect to smell it on me all day. I also have the purse spray and don't mind reapplying.
Mount Airy, MD
1,109 reviews
This Stella McCartney parfum has to be one of my all time favorites! It has such a soft and clean smell. It's not over powering and is just perfect for any time of the year.
sunny isles
i like it!! i love the packaging expensive but well worth this floral smell she never fails to amaze me sometime!

Looking for your answer?