Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Amy C.Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Amy C.

BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

The new Stella Eau de Toilette is inspired by the idea of a fresh, dewy rose captured in the morning sun. Underscored by sparkling green notes, this bright and bold composition embodies a young, fresh fragrance. The unique scent opens with top notes of fresh mandarin and frozen lemon, balanced with watery tones of freesia to create a soft, dewy feeling. An infusion of Bulgarian rose essence, crunchy violet leaves, and delicate peony petals brings a freshness to the feminine floral heart, while ambergris base notes reveal a subtle masculine undertone. The faceted bottle, inspired by the beautiful edges of an amethyst crystal, is finished with a lustrous gold collar and matching nude cap. Feminine and playful, the design of the bottle and packaging echoes the brand's ideology. Notes: Mandarin, Frozen Lemon, Freesia, Bulgarian Rose, Violet Leaves, Peony Petals, Amber. Style: Modern. Feminine. Sensual. Stella McCartney's approach to fragrance plays with the contrast of feminine and masculine, fusing softness with edginess, sexiness with sensuality to create a timeless fragrance that reflects the different facets of the Stella McCartney woman. Stella is an homage to the English rose. "The story of Stella fragrances unfolds around a strong feminine motif of the rose looking at this flower in a new way to celebrate the modern woman. Stella Eau de Toilette is about a natural confidence that is also youthful and radiant." Stella McCartney, Brand Founder see more...

Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This toilette smells amazing! It’s got a unique scent of floral and fresh. It doesn’t last super long because it isn’t a parfum but it’s very nice to touch up on. The bottle is thick and durable. I love the baby pink color and the pink polka dots on it. Must try!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Oh my gosh I got this as a sample from a Sephora order and wow it smells amazing! It's so light and fresh. Not musky at all (I hate musk). I need to invest in this perfume and adventure off into trying her new other scents.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Stella is such a nice feminine smell.  It is extremely light, which is the one thing I don't like about it.  I like a scent that is a little stronger and lasts on my skin throughout the day.  This doesn't last as long as others that I've tried recently.  It's nice and floral while also being masculine at times, which is probably the amber smell in the perfume.
Yelena L.
this is a gorgeous scent and i feel like it doesn't get enough attention. it smells so sexy but youthful. it's a blend of chloe roses de chloe and a little of a musky scent that Alien by Thierry Muglier has. It's very different but so pretty. must try and lasts all day for an eau de toilette!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Packaging is super cute. Scent isn't too overpowering, but smells nice and fresh. It's floral and sweet scent beautifully reacts with my skin and I get tons of compliments. Gorgeous fragrance for daily wear!
Amy C.
La Verne, CA
I love this perfume, I received it as a graduation gift this year. it has a sort of citrusy musky scent and normally I don't like citrus but it smells so fresh and clean. I love this so much, I keep a little travel spray of it with me at all times
Felicia S.
Wichita, KS
I adore this floral mature scent. I got it as a sample from Sephora. I don't typically wear perfume, but I've used this everyday since I got it. Definitely play on buying this when this sample runs out
Lindsey S.
Looking for something feminine and floral but not too mature? This has just the right sweet notes as it does floral. Beautiful scent and will receive compliments regularly.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Bought this a few months ago and I'm still obsessing over it. Such a sweet smell and is not over powering but it lasts throughout the day. I love it.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I've seen in some department stores that this fragrance is another popular one!! This does smell very good

Sephora