BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

The first scent from Stella McCartney, STELLA, is a homage to the English rose, and an effortless expression of femininity. The refined floral evokes a rose in full bloom in a traditional English garden with a sultry amber contrast.

Beautiful and unapologetically feminine, STELLA's scent composition is approachable and enduring.

Soft rosy floral top notes drive the fragrance, subtly balanced with sharp, fresh mandarin essence and light peony flower.

Intensifying and elongating the opening notes, the heart is pure rose, to represent absolute femininity.

Stella’s base notes give a strong, sensual finish. Resonating up through the rose accord, the masculinity of the amber contrasts the floral side, making it bold with a sensual finish.

• What is your favorite bottle packaging brand?1 Answers
  • Does this perfume go with any kind of occasion?1 Answers
  • I've been on the hunt for a new perfume. What does this s...1 Answers
Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum
  • "It's super long lasting and I've never been able to move onto another staple scent. " in 1 review
  • "I never fail to get many compliments when I wear this. " in 1 review
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
This is one of my favorite fragrances. This doesn’t have the neausating sweetness of other designer fragrances. It smells of roses and amber. When I think of this perfume I think of a strong woman who knows what she wants. The staying power on skin is average but on clothing it lasts forever.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The first time I ever tried Stella was when I received a sample from Sephora and I instantaneously fell in love with it. I'm super picky when it comes to perfumes especially if they have a really floral scent therefore I have worn a lot if men's fragrances, but this is just the perfect scent. I pray that they never discontinue it. It is a little pricey but a little really goes a long way so you don't go through it as fast as most perfumes, plus the scent literally lasts forever on the skin. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is a must have in my life! Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum
Kaitlin B.
Tinley Park
I LOVEEE the smell of rose and this does not disappoint.  It is a different kind of rose smell, more grown up and sophisticated.  Everyone would steer me towards Flowerbomb and I was not a fan of it.   This by far is one of my favorite rose scented perfumes right up there with Philosophy Ballet Rose and Nude Rose.  I will use this on special occasions due to the price tag on it.  That is the only draw back but yet I will probably still buy it again when I run out!
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I discover this fragrance many many years ago. I’m talking about when this perfume was sold on Victoria’s Secret and I immediately fell in love with it. Over the years I had used other perfumes and I don’t know if is just me sometimes after I used the whole bottle I don’t like the smell that much anymore but this one is a perfume I keep going back for it. Is the perfect Woody smell. I don’t even know how to describe it but just perfect. I would definitely recommend this perfume if you like Woody essences like me
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I’m guilting if scoffing at rose perfumes—they tend to smell like grandma to me and while I enjoy rose in other kinds of fragrances (dr bronners rose soap rocks) I haven’t smelled a rose fragrance I would ever buy...that is before trying Stella. This manages to keep rose at the forefront of the fragrance while wood, amber and a hint of citrus compliment it, creating such a modern take on what I thought should have been a retired fragrance note. What a pleasant surprise this was!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It has such a deep, distinct smell and the scent lasts on your skin and clothing for a long time. The packaging and presentation is so beautiful and the bottle is very easy to travel with.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm sorry I will mess up good reviews but this perfume is a big wow first a couple of minutes, then "ugh did I forget to use a deodorant". I swear that's exactly what crossed my mind until I realized it was the perfume. It also doesn't really last long. I don't smell rose that much more like berries and it has something from Cacharel perfumes which I love because they actually keep that nice Wow for the whole time.
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with personally this fragrance! It's not too overpowering like a lot of perfumes can be. I have bought this a few times because I love it so much. I have even turned a lot of my friends on to the fragrance too! Would definitely continue buying it.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
The fragrance is contained in a faceted bottle inspired by an amethyst crystal, radiating an ombre of plum hues designed by Stella McCartney. Notes: Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Amber. Style: Sensual. Intense. Feminine. Retails for $72.00
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love this perfume so much! I only had a little trial size but it was absolutely amazing!! I want to get the full bottle! 💕Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
How would you describe this scent?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Is this long lasting? Do you think this is suitable for daytime wear as well as night?
Lindsey S.
Chicago
I love this scent, have you tried the rollerball?
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
Can anyone describe the type of scent this is? Sweet, woodsy, etc.?
Colleen K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love fragrances; however, I am very picky. I also do not have money to waste on perfumes that basically do not have that worth. What exactly does this smell like and does it last?

Sephora