BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Amber B.
Columbia Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much! I only had a little trial size but it was absolutely amazing!! I want to get the full bottle! 💕Stella Mccartney Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 3.3 oz
Steph G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is a regular in my line up and well worth the price. The scent is light and not overbearing and works for any time of the year. The packaging and bottle are unique and add to the overall charm and appeal.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my me favorites! It's a fun flirty scents that has classy all over it! It's very long lasting which I love! It really works well with my personality!
Tania C.
Travis Air Force Base
I absolutely love this perfume! I've been looking for years for a smell I loved and finally found it!
Joelle B.
Omaha, NE
Love this perfume! Feels like the perfect winter scent, it is soft and sweet and sexy. Definitely one of my go-tos.
Nicole S.
I love this perfume!! It is one of my go-to fragrances for the colder seasons. It is sweet but has a spicy side as well. I get complements on it all the time
Merrit H.
This is a very sophisticated scent. It's floral and sweet without being cloying. I think this is the perfect fragrance for a refined woman who has a little extra money to spend. It's very rose-forward without being matronly.
Emilie N.
North Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This....this is what happiness smells like!! Well, happiness or a mix of beautiful scents that I'm thinking are what unicorns smell like. All jokes aside, the fragrance is truly lovely. It's not overly floral so you won't feel like you just got attacked by a bouquets of angry flowers. It's sweet but not so sweet that you feel like bees may start chasing you and worshipping you as their new queen. I love it. Like legit love it. May marry in fact. After all my mother does keep asking when I'll find someone who'll put a ring on it. So there mom! Jeez. Anyhow, go try it out. You'll love it. And if you don't then it means you hate unicorns and I'm not sure we can be friends.
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like I had a signature scent in the past few years, since I work in a scent-free environment, but this perfume might be next best thing I found recently. The smell is different, sexy and not too strong.