Stella McCartney Stella by  Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Stella McCartney Stella by Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 1.6 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Esse perfume e ótimo para qualquer tipo de pessoa Be the first to answer!
  • Esse perfume é bom? Para que tipo de pessoa ele mais é recomendado?1 Answers
  • What is the best price you've seen on this perfume?1 Answers
Stella McCartney Stella by  Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
Stella McCartney Stella by Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "If you're looking for a bubbly, light, floral scent that reminds you of spring and beaches... well, this is not for you then." in 1 review
  • "I wear it every single day and get compliments all the time." in 1 review
  • "The mandarin brings a crisp, fresh scent to the rose." in 1 review
F d.
F d.
I love roses but floral perfumes rarely ever last on me. I decided to try this after getting a whiff of it in sephora and I love it! my body famously wears off perfumes rather fast and yet with miss stella, I wake up the next day and can still smell it on me. She is very true to the rose scent, but without it going into grandma territory. first spray can be really overwhelming but as with most perfumes it dries down quickly to middle notes within 15 minutes. Give it a chance past the initial spray!
DeKera S.
DeKera S.
East Point, GA
Everytime I wear this, people ask me what I am wearing. One lady even pulled out a pen and paper and asked me to write it down for her!! Lol
This fragrance is lovely! It is long lasting and wears very well as it is an Eau De Parfum!! It is a sexy, sensual, and seducing amber rose scent with notes of Rose Essence, Mandarine Essence, Peony Flower, Rose Absolute, and Amber.
I highly recommend this for every woman!
Brinna K.
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
The best way to describe this perfume is sexy, elegant, and regal. Personally I had to give it away because I had an allergic reaction to it, but I do adore the smell! So warm and perfect for a date night, or if you just want to turn heads! But be warned, it is a low, semi-musky scent, so not for you if you're into the light and fresh perfumes.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Cedar Falls, IA
I really love this fragrance the smell of it is really unique i bought it from Von Maur. I am not really good at describing the smell of it but it worths it
Good price i guess for the quality
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this perfume is really sexy,elegant,modern perfect for any time a day. Ive been asked about it many times and complimented.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
This will always be my favorite fragrance. I have been wearing it for years. As I age, my taste has changed, however, this fragrance has stood the test of time. It always smells good and I always get complimented. The rose is not too overpowering and the amber gives it a nice, sensual depth.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not a perfume person but this is my favorite perfume! It has a nice floral scent but not overpowering. It's a really nice, sophisticated, feminine scent.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Chandler, AZ
This is another one of my favorite perfumes. I buy it usually at Sephora. It has rose in it, so I absolutely love it. I've probably bought 5 of these bottles so far. It stays on all day! Seriously love the smell.
Zenice Z.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell I could buy it over and over, I bought mine from Sephora. It lasts for a good minute. It smells soft but sweet but not too sweet. I think it's a grown and sexy fragrance. I recommend 👌🏾
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Smells sooo good! I get so many compliments whenever I wear it! Love it!!!!
Thais S.
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Esse perfume é bom? Para que tipo de pessoa ele mais é recomendado?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best price you've seen on this perfume?
Esse perfume e ótimo para qualquer tipo de pessoa