Stella McCartney Stella by  Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Stella McCartney Stella by Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 1.6 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Stella McCartney Stella by  Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
Stella McCartney Stella by Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "If you're looking for a bubbly, light, floral scent that reminds you of spring and beaches... well, this is not for you then." in 1 review
  • "I wear it every single day and get compliments all the time." in 1 review
  • "The mandarin brings a crisp, fresh scent to the rose." in 1 review
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
Everytime I wear this, people ask me what I am wearing. One lady even pulled out a pen and paper and asked me to write it down for her!! Lol
This fragrance is lovely! It is long lasting and wears very well as it is an Eau De Parfum!! It is a sexy, sensual, and seducing amber rose scent with notes of Rose Essence, Mandarine Essence, Peony Flower, Rose Absolute, and Amber.
I highly recommend this for every woman!
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
The best way to describe this perfume is sexy, elegant, and regal. Personally I had to give it away because I had an allergic reaction to it, but I do adore the smell! So warm and perfect for a date night, or if you just want to turn heads! But be warned, it is a low, semi-musky scent, so not for you if you're into the light and fresh perfumes.
Sara A.
Cedar Falls, IA
I really love this fragrance the smell of it is really unique i bought it from Von Maur. I am not really good at describing the smell of it but it worths it
Good price i guess for the quality
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this perfume is really sexy,elegant,modern perfect for any time a day. Ive been asked about it many times and complimented.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have worn this perfume for years! It's so amazing and smells great! It works well on a day to day basis and going out! It is very transitional and warm. People always ask me about it when I wear it and love it.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a rollerball of this perfume from Sephora as a gift for my mother. We both fell in love with the scent! It's a wonderful floral scent and it lasts all day long. It's quite pricey, but I wouldn't sleep on this product! Save up and pick it up!
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
This will always be my favorite fragrance. I have been wearing it for years. As I age, my taste has changed, however, this fragrance has stood the test of time. It always smells good and I always get complimented. The rose is not too overpowering and the amber gives it a nice, sensual depth.
Gina W.
Brooklyn, Ny
If you're looking for a bubbly, light, floral scent that reminds you of spring and beaches... well, this is not for you then. Its a very grown up smell, with a deep lingering musk scent. Its definitely a "warmer" scent compare to the lighter scent on the market.
I came across this perfume when I purchased it in the roller ball version and loved it! Decided to buy the full version spray bottle and was not happy. I am not sure if they changed they ingredients? or perhaps i had more control over how much i used with the roller ball? All i know is that even 1 spray in the bottle version is TOO MUCH. Its a very strong and powering scent. You must have to like musk and warm notes in perfume to really appreciate this scent.
F d.
I love roses but floral perfumes rarely ever last on me. I decided to try this after getting a whiff of it in sephora and I love it! my body famously wears off perfumes rather fast and yet with miss stella, I wake up the next day and can still smell it on me. She is very true to the rose scent, but without it going into grandma territory. first spray can be really overwhelming but as with most perfumes it dries down quickly to middle notes within 15 minutes. Give it a chance past the initial spray!
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of this before they re-packaged the bottle. You can get this exclusively at Sephora now, and I tried this on a whim.. as I wasn't into this before. OH MY GOD. The English Roses are one of a kind, you can definitely smell this note throughout wearing it.. and it is NOT over powering. It reminds me of the spring time in a garden, somewhere in Europe as the rain has just passed. Ahhh love it!
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Esse perfume é bom? Para que tipo de pessoa ele mais é recomendado?
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best price you've seen on this perfume?
Esse perfume e ótimo para qualquer tipo de pessoa