BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

Lily is like nature—vivid and sensual. The contact with nature awakes her sensations and emotions. “It makes me think of my mum. Her nickname from my Dad was Lily. From Linda I love you.” —Stella McCartney Notes: Black Truffles, Black Pepper, Lily of the Valley, Pink Pepper, White Musk, Oak Moss, Patchouli. Style: Green. Floral. Chypre. see more...

• What is your favorite Stella McCartney scent?1 Answers
Tara H.
Ligonier , IN
Stella McCartney fragrances are my favorite!! I wear this one occasionally as I don't think they make it anymore. I love the name.. And story behind it..Paul McCartney used to call his late wife Linda, lily, for "Linda I love you" seriously how sweet!!
Stella M.
sunny isles
this was an ehh to me didnt hate it didnt like it but i still have it and wear it not that expensive the packaging is really cute
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
It is an earthy scent that is nice in the winter. There are not overly floral tones, which is nice as a mature scent.
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
I love this perfume, and not only because it’s named after me. For the price it’s worth it because you get a lot in the bottle. It’s a dusty sweet kind of smell and it’s not too overpowering but it’s strong enough to only need one spray.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
What is your favorite Stella McCartney scent?