Stella Glow (Nintendo 3DS)

by Atlus

One day, Alto and his childhood friend Lisette were walking along and heard a strange song coming from the forest. This was already an odd occurrence, as song has been missing from the planet for thousands of years. Exploring the wooded realm, the two discover the lone Hilda. Soon, she reveals to them that she is the Witch of Destruction, and she is determined to destroy the world with her Harbingers. Just as Hilda is about to annihilate the small town, the Royal Knights arrive and rescue Alto and Lisette back to the kingdom. Alto then joins the 9th Regiment with the sole purpose of gathering the other Witches' to prevent Hilda's destructive plans. Alto is a young country boy who has been tasked, along with his childhood friend Lisette, with an incredible quest - to put a stop to Hilda the Witch of Destruction - in Stella Glow. Rescued by the Royal Knights and safely returned to the kingdom, Alto joins the 9th Regiment to enlist the help of the other Witches and stop Hilda. Use Song Magic to battle Hilda and her Harbingers, and tune the other Witches' hearts to increase their abilities. Featuring more than 20 songs, the soundtrack has been composed by Yasunori Mitsuda from the Chrono Trigger and Xenogears franchises and is sung by famous Japanese voice actors for an authentic feel. While the game's story is driven by Combat Time, you'll receive Free Time where you can upgrade or buy items, tune hearts, explore and more. Plus, you can access several Free Time options that allow you to deepen relationships and even form romances to unlock new powers and special events. Grab your Nintendo 3DS and get ready for an all-new strategy RPG experience with Stella Glow.

Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Is this game worth the money??
Is this a game that will take a while to beat? Looking for a challenge
Start your review of Stella Glow (Nintendo 3DS)!
Fresno , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
If your not in this click you know someone who is. This is a great gift for the anime in your life.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Not too impressed the graphics were horrible and I didn't not understand the concept of this game
Jacksonville , NC
This is a very awesome game you have it's very challenging and exciting you have to unlock different missions and badges so makes it more exciting something to look forward to the game does and I'm fortunately fairly quickly so make sure it's worth your money before you buy it
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Wow, no reviews for this game yet~! I LOVE this game~! You do have to replay it to unlock everything but it's very good and the music is wonderful. I love all the characters and the girls all have their amazing, beautiful songs with special effects. I definitely recommend other gamers to give this a try, especially if you liked the Fire Emblem series since this is similar.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.