BY STELLA D'ORO

Stella D'oro® Coffee Treats® Anisette Toast Flavored Cookies.
Quality since 1930.
Naturally.
Convenient tray inside!
Stella D'oro and coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love anise, but understand it isn't for everyone. The crunch is so satisfying and these are even better dipped in coffee!
Agy W.
Another sometimes cookie treat. I love anise and it's good for tummy aches or if a tad anemic. With tea or coffee, it's a pleasant afternoon snack after being out in the winters' cold.
Denise G.
These are addicting! The anise gives it an extra oomph that is irresistible!
Nicole D.
These are hidden gems! so tasty and work perfectly in tea. the brand has so many different kinds of pastries and cookies that there is something for everyone. if you like soft, and tasty and sweet.. these are great to try
Angela S.
Antioch, CA
These remind me of my Italian great grandmother. She'd serve my cousin and I these cookies with tea for dessert. A cherished childhood memory.
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
I absolutely LOVE these biscuit type cookies. I found them at Shoppers one day and I am so glad I decided to try them! I usually do not eat sweet things, but these are the right amount of sweet for me. The toast is also crunchy, but soft in the inside which makes it a pleasure to enjoy.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
My mother has always had these in the house when I was growing up and I used to sit with her and have these with tea. I love dipping them in my tea and now I have them in my house always!
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
As a child living in Boston, I used to eat these when I was over my Nonna's house. She would give me 1 or 2 to eat with a cup of hot, sweet tea or cocoa. As I got older, I would dip them in my hot tea for even more enjoyment. I still love the flavor, but now I find the texture is too fragile and almost brittle. They no longer taste "fresh-baked" to me; instead they have an overprocessed taste/texture. They are still a great bit of anisette taste, but now I would choose something else as my "go-to" treat when I have a cup of hot tea.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I LOVE these! Anise very underused but so delicious! I dip these in my morning milk.
terri d.
Glendale, AZ
I like these cookies. The flavor is light. great to dunk into you coffee or tea. they are a nice treat.