BY STELLA D'ORO

Stella D'oro® Coffee Treats® Almond Toast Flavored Cookies.
Quality since 1930.
Artificially
Convenient tray inside!
Stella D'oro and coffee. see more...

Ella D.
Ella D.
I love these! I remember having these ,and another Stella D'oro product that only came out around Christmas, growing up. The sweetness isn't overbearing and these are great anytime. With breakfast, mid day pick me up, or a light dessert after dinner!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I got these from amazon and I loved them and they are great with coffee. I like a little sweet for breakfast every morning and you will too
tamara t.
tamara t.
They're good for morning breakfast and with coffee ad a snack. I really like the almond flavor
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Mmmmm these are yummy with some nice tea or milk. A classic after dinner snack.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Toasted snacks are great and flavorful, even more so when you dip it into your morning coffee
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
These Almond Toast treats are pretty good with coffee or tea. That kind of have a strange texture that reminded my husband of a stale cookie but they still tasted OK. Stella Doro makes some better ones than these though.
Sonja O.
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
My mom used to give my these as a kid for a snack or treat. I enjoy them today with coffee, or even on their own when I am craving something sweet. They are dense, chewy, toasted almond biscotti. Perfect for dipping in coffee, tea or drinking chocolate.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
I love to have a snack with my coffee. These go great with it. The almond taste really compliment the coffee
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH
These are great if you like coffee to have with it. Personally I don't drink coffee but love them with tea !
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY
I remember eating these cookies when I was a little girl and I continued to purchase them for my children. We like them because they are not overly sweet like many other cookies but very satisfying.