BY STELLA D'ORO

Stella D'oro® Coffee Treats® Almond Toast Flavored Cookies.
Quality since 1930.
Artificially
Convenient tray inside!
Stella D'oro and coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda G.
warwick, RI
These are soooo good when paired with coffee or on their own. They are crisp on the outside but nice and soft in the middle. A wonderful almond flavor without being overpowering.
Ella D.
I love these! I remember having these ,and another Stella D'oro product that only came out around Christmas, growing up. The sweetness isn't overbearing and these are great anytime. With breakfast, mid day pick me up, or a light dessert after dinner!
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
My mom used to give my these as a kid for a snack or treat. I enjoy them today with coffee, or even on their own when I am craving something sweet. They are dense, chewy, toasted almond biscotti. Perfect for dipping in coffee, tea or drinking chocolate.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These Almond Toast treats are pretty good with coffee or tea. That kind of have a strange texture that reminded my husband of a stale cookie but they still tasted OK. Stella Doro makes some better ones than these though.
Shelby H.
These are HEAVEN! My grandma and mom bought these for me when I was a kid. I could actually live off them I think. So chewy and delicious. Just the right thing for a glass of coffee or extra sweet tea.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I remember eating these cookies when I was a little girl and I continued to purchase them for my children. We like them because they are not overly sweet like many other cookies but very satisfying.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
My mouth just got watery when I took a glimpse of these. I have bought them before and my mother is a loyal consumer. They are great with coffee. Perfect for dunking.
LILLIAN N.
Fremont, OH
Stella D'oro Cookies Coffee Treats Almond Toast are PREFECT with coffee!!! As a kid I was always pick some up for my grandmother so we can sit together and eat them
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the flavor of these. The texture is awesome and perfect for dipping in coffee. They've been around a long time and it's a brand you can trust.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got these from amazon and I loved them and they are great with coffee. I like a little sweet for breakfast every morning and you will too