Stella D'oro Breakfast Treats Original Cookies uploaded by Kasima A.

BY STELLA D'ORO

Stella D'oro?? Breakfast Treats?? Original Cookies.
Quality Since 1930.
Good Source of Calcium.
Stella D'oro and Coffee.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

• How can you rate the taste of them? 1 Answers
  • Yes of course but when they have them in the newspaper or in a ci...1 Answers
  • Does Stella D'oro ever have coupons?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These are my all time favorite with coffee." in 1 review
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
These are the best cookies ever! They are light and airy, not too thick of a cookie and have a great taste. Great for dunking into milk, coffee, or tea. Definitely a wonderful breakfast treat. I love to wrap them up and snack on them whenever I am on the go!
Debbie W.
Melbourne, FL
One of the best cookies if you like to "dunk". My grandmother always had these with her cup of tea. Only drawback is i wish the would make a re closable package. They cost a bit more for the amount of cookies you get, but one cookie is pretty big.
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
These are my favorite breakfast cookie. I usually eat them with my coffee. They are sweet and oh so delicious. Its a brand that has been out for so long. The only con is the calories. I have to watch the calories.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
These cookies are always delicious and surprisingly fresh. They were fresher than when I buy them in the store.
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
This is like a treat you say eww to when your younger because your use to the really sugary snack, and ice cream but as you get older you realize they are better than what you thought the were when you were younger.
Lauren G.
I love these cookies!!! I have been eating them since I was a child. They are always delicious and always fresh. Occasionally I have some tummy troubles and these are always one of my go to foods because they are plain.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I grew up near the Stella D'Oro factory. All you smelled when the wind blew right was cookies baking. The predominate smell was from this cookie. I love these with coffee at any time of the day.
Julie T.
These were my favorite breakfast treat as a kid. Slightly Soft and crispy and such a distinct almond flavor, now I enjoy them with coffee. Still can't pass anpackage at the store without putting it in my cart!
patricia b.
These are my favorite breakfast treat that i like to pair with coffee, but i don't limit them to breakfast only i like to eat them at any hour. they are great because they are not too sugary.
Amanda J.
I grew up in an Italian family who shopped at a mom and pop Italian store! Every time we went to the store, my grandma always surprised me with these cookies!! They are light and perfect to dunk in coffee, tea or not chocolate!!!
Alicia M.
How can you rate the taste of them?
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does Stella D'oro ever have coupons?
Dolly M.
Yes of course but when they have them in the newspaper or in a circular you have to make sure you catch that sale but they put out coupons.