Stella D'oro Breadsticks Original

Quality since 1930.
Stella D'oro®.
Breadsticks.
Original.
Stella D'oro® and dinner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella D'oro Breadsticks Original!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I have been looking for these cookies since my store stopped carrying them. I was excited but it was short lived. There were no half & half moons, no green or pink ones and two frosted ones. Mostly little short bread cookies. I won't be buying them again.
Kayla B.
Marietta , GA
Stella D'oro Breadsticks Original uploaded by Kayla B.
Great stuff my package is almost gone ! My grandma has always had these since I was little sitting around and they make a great snack
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
If I won't a change from crackers I tend to buy these breadsticks. Kind of plain taste but I don't mind. I usually dip in hummus along with vegetables

Looking for your answer?