Stella Crema Da Mano

by TOCCA

Shop Tocca Stella Crema Da Mano Hand Moisturizer at Bluemercury. Luxurious, easily absorbed cream moisturizing and softening your hands. Delicately scented with refreshing Italian blood orange, this h

What are your other favorite hand cream scents ?
Start your review of Stella Crema Da Mano!
Product Highlights
Compared to other high end hand creams it is pretty inexpensive. in reviews
and it only takes a little to go a long way that's why i carry the travel size everywhere i go.in reviews
elena L.
I got this hand cream from Brichbox . Great hand cream ! Amazing smell , leaves my hands really soft for hours. It's better than I imagined ! My sister recommended me this brand and I am love with this company.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
This hand cream is very thick but it absorbs quickly- perfect to keep on your desk at work. The smell, Italian Blood Orange, is pleasant but not overpowering so if you work in close to others it shouldn't carry over and offend a co-worker. I like to use it at work because within moments I can go back to working with my computer touch-screen and not worry about leaving greasy fingerprints. I would strongly recommend this hand cream.
Christine K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the Tocca hand cream, my favorite is the Italian Blood Orange scent! It's light and the smell is not too overpowering. It takes a bit of time for the lotion to set into my hands but not too oily even when you first apply. Definitely would buy it once I finish using it all up!
Melissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the way this product smells! The texture and consistent works well for my dry skin. It leaves my hands feeling so soft.
Synthia W.
Hanover Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was lucky enough to receive the grapefruit and cucumber lotion. the smell is amazing very relaxing. and it only takes a little to go a long way that's why i carry the travel size everywhere i go.
Caterina S.
Salem, OR
Tocca's hand cream is by far the best hand cream I have found. It hydrates really well but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. Plus the scents are AMAZING. Personally I love the Cleopatra scent, which is cucumbers and blood orange - a very Italian-ish combo. Compared to other high end hand creams it is pretty inexpensive.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I tried this in my birchbox this month and it smells amazeing leaves my skin nice and soft and I will be using this daily as the winter months are fast approaching because my skin gets dry a lot.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful product. I use it every day because the smell goes with anything. Young or old can use this because it's not heavy and the scent is universal. I love a product that work well.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
I have to thank Birchbox for introducing me to Tocca. I adore this brand of hand cream!!! I love all the scents I have tried. They are extremely moisturizing and smell amazing! The full size product comes in the cutest package! Love!!
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love Tocca products. This has just the right amount of fragrance and its a thick cream but not sticky. To me, sticky hand cream is a total deal breaker.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...