BY STELLA & CHEWY'S

Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Chicken food is a delicious dinner that is 100% nutritionally balanced and complete for all life stages. Each patty is freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor. Chicken food is made with raw, natural fish and poultry. see more...

Cailyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two MaineCoon kittens love this food! We got them from someone​ that fed them a raw food diet and we knew that was something we weren't super comfortable doing. This food made a raw food diet possible. It's super easy to prepare with a little water and it's ready. I add a little extra water so I can make sure my kittens get all the water they need. The one down fall is the price. Since my cats are growing quickly and a large breed, I sadly can't feed this to them for every meal or I'll be broke.
Kat R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My cat is very picky and prone to vomiting after a meal. However she loves this food and never has issues after eating. It is pricey and a bit messy, but definitely worth it if you want to feed your cat quality ingredients!
Sandie T.
Ottawa
My siamese had problems for years with vet food. Turns out he is sensitive to fish. It is difficult to find chicken only food (many have fish oil or fish meal). We got this and he loves it and has gained weight to a normal weight from a skeleton. No more vomiting and he reallys loves eating now.
It is pricey though. $25 per mediums bag. Lasts about 2 weeks max.