Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Pheasant 6 oz

by Stella & Chewy's

Let your dog try something different with Stella and Chewy's Phenomenal Pheasant Freeze Dried Dinner Dog Food! Its filled with the tasty, natural flavor of pheasanta protein rich with nutrients thats a perfect substitute if your pet is allergic to any of the commonly-used protein sources like chicken or beef. Your dog will get an added boost of flavor and nutrition because this dinner is freeze-dried! So let your dog dabble in goodness with Stella and Chewy's Phenomenal Pheasant Freeze Dried Dinner Dog Food!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Pheasant 6 oz!
Shingletown , CA
Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Pheasant 6 oz uploaded by Corinne B.
Both my dogs like Stella & Chewy’s products. I like it because freeze dried is much better for them the kibble.
Our dog loves this brand of dog food. She enjoys all the flavours ! I wish the product was a little more affordable or the size of the bags were larger !!

Looking for your answer?