BY STELLA CHEWY S

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Chicken Dinner Dog Food Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Chicken Dinner Dog food is a delicious dinner that is 100% nutritionally balanced and complete for all life stages. Each patty is freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor. Chicken Dinner food is made with raw, natural meat sourced from a USDA-inspected facilities, plus organic fruits and vegetables. With no added fillers, you can feel good about feeding this to your best friends. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for dogs of all ages Supports a healthy appetite and digestion Great for skin and coat Increases stamina and vitality Promotes a healthy immune system Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken Size: 16oz Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 42.0% Fat: min 25.0% Crude Fiber: max 4.0% Moisture: max 5.0% Ingredients: Chicken Ground with Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Monohydrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement Calorie Content: 4,388 kcal/kg (calculated); 60 kcal per patty Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. Feeding Guidelines: Feeding Guidelines: Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. Your pet should consume 1/4 cup of water per patty daily. New Users: Mix Stella & Chewy's with your current brand for the first 5-7 days. Dogs up to 6lbs: 3 patties per day Dogs up to 14lbs: 5 patties per day Dogs up to 22lbs: 7 patties per day Dogs up to 30lbs: 9 patties per day Dogs over 30lbs, use as a mixer or topper with dry food. Pregnant or nursing dogs may require larger amounts than a normal adult dog. Please note that these are guidelines. Always consult your veterinarian, especially for pregnant or nursing dogs To protect yourself from bacteria that may be found in raw food, be sure to keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash hands, working surfaces, bowls and utensils that come in contact with raw meat with soap and hot water see more...

• Absolutely. One of my three dogs is a special needs anima...1 Answers
  • Do the dogs really like this? 3 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
So I’ve been using Stella and chew for about 11 months on my new french bulldog puppy and she absolutely loves it she runs to her food every time she hears it going in her bowl... the only thing that sucks you have to put warm water in it and let it soak for 2-5 minuets
Mirissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I picked this up at Pet People for my Chihuahua puppy. My cats are on a raw diet and I wanted my puppy to be as well. I find it is the healthiest option. Chorizo took right to it and loves it! I'm excited to let him try the different flavors when his chicken bag runs out.
Sandy N.
Southfield, MI
I like being able to add high quality meat to my dogs diet without breaking the bank...
I crush up about a third of a patty, add a bit of water, stir, then add kibble, stir again and my dog is in heaven. She's just a little terrier and with her high metabolism stays on the thin side. She eats so much better with this as an add in.
I like that it is freeze dried so I don't have to worry about the freezer. It just stays on the shelf next to her kibble.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
My dog loves this stuff. You can feed it dry or rehydrated. He is older and sometimes stops eating. That is when I get these out to wake up his appetite. Food seems to be clean and good quality. Also has some probiotics I think.
Katie D.
My dogs love this. I rehydrate it in a little water and mix it in with their kibble. The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells like raw chicken, which I don't find pleasant. My dogs, on the other hand, think it smells fantastic. :)
Anna T.
Vancouver
Fabulous product. Can be rehydrated with a little warm water, or used as a food topping. Just crumble up and sprinkle on top of your regular food. This is also a great product if you have to travel with your dog.
Kym B.
I'm so completely against feeding raw, and especially raw chicken. Salmonella, anyone?
Jasmine B.
Do the dogs really like this?
Laura C.
Starks, ME
Absolutely. One of my three dogs is a special needs animal and she is the pickiest dog ever when it comes to food (she is 3 lbs) and she consistently eats Stella and Chewy. When we first rescued her, we tried EVERYTHING and she wouldn't eat...she loves this food, especially rehydrated.

back