Stella Chewy S Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Beef 16 oz uploaded by Jessica P.Stella Chewy S Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Beef 16 oz uploaded by Rebecca J.Stella Chewy S Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Beef 16 oz uploaded by Laura V.

BY STELLA CHEWY S

Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Super Beef Dog Food Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Super Beef Dog food is a delicious dinner that is 100% nutritionally balanced and complete for all life stages. Each patty is freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor. Super beef food is made with raw, natural meat sourced from a USDA-inspected facilities, plus organic fruits and vegetables. With no added fillers, you can feel good about feeding this to your best friends. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for dogs of all ages Supports a healthy appetite and digestion Great for skin and coat Increases stamina and vitality Promotes a healthy immune system Item Specifications: Flavor: Beef Size: 16oz Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 38.0% Fat: min 30.0% Crude Fiber: max 4.0% Moisture: max 5.0% Ingredients: Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, Beef Bone, Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Monohydrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement. Calorie Content: 5,292 kcal/kg (calculated); 70 kcal per patty Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. Feeding Guidelines: Feeding Guidelines: Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. Your pet should consume 1/4 cup of water per patty daily. New Users: Mix Stella & Chewy's with your current brand for the first 5-7 days. Dogs up to 6lbs: 3 patties per day Dogs up to 14lbs: 5 patties per day Dogs up to 22lbs: 7 patties per day Dogs up to 30lbs: 9 patties per day Dogs over 30lbs, use as a mixer or topper with dry food. Pregnant or nursing dogs may require larger amounts than a normal adult dog. Please note that these are guidelines. Always consult your veterinarian, especially for pregnant or nursing dogs To protect yourself from bacteria that may be found in raw food, be sure to keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash hands, working surfaces, bowls and utensils that come in contact with raw meat with soap and hot water see more...

Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Stella Chewy S Stella & Chewy's Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Beef 16 oz My new French Bulldog puppy loves this food! It was recommended my the breeder & it is the only thing he will eat mixed in with his kibble. You can purchase it at Chewy.com, although it is pricey at around $30 per bag.
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We recently just switched our dog Gidget to this food, as she was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Even though we were completely happy with her previous food (FROMM), her poor little swollen Lymph nodes in her neck weren't allowing her to chew hard food. Ever since we put her on this food, she's more active, she's putting on the weight that she's losing from the Cancer, and she's more active. I'd say, Stella and Chewy's is making my canine that has cancer feel cancer free :)
Rebecca J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Stella and Chewy's is just about the ONLY brand my best friend will eat. My dog is allergic to grain and it is grain free. As an added bonus, it is soft which means that my canine pal who has difficulty chewing has no problem wolfing this down. Soft, grain-free, and made from the best organic ingredients... Highly recommended!
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My friend was visiting for the holiday and complained about the dog food I was giving my yorkie poo. She told me about the Stella and Chewy freeze dried patties and ordered 4 different types for my dog. My dog absolutely loved them. He never at his food at one setting but this he locked the bowl clean after 2.5 patties. My dog cries for this food and I'm glad I was introduced to the food
Andrea J.
Stamford, CT
my family uses this food for our goldendoodle every single day. it's so nice to use because it doesn't make a mess while making it since it is freeze dried. all you have to do it add water! it is definitely pricey, but is totally worth it.
Bell A.
My dog loves these. I like how they come already in patties so you just take out a couple to fix.
She's not a picky eater but we are picky when it comes to choosing dog foods. We don't currently use this food for her but we do like to get it on occasion . It's also nice to give as just a little treat too.
alx o.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Stella and chewies is a great trusted brand for raw food. This dehydrated version is what is use with my pups and they always eat all their food. Just add a little water to it to give it life. :)
Dana F.
Glen Oaks, NY
My two pups love Stella. It's not cheap but I buy it as a treat for my dogs. They both love Stella and last a long time as a treat then food.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love stella and chewy! All of their products are great. So many different flavors to pick from. Love buying the treats
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Two out of three of my toy Pomeranians enjoyed this treat. One of my mature pets had a problem chewing hers.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where to find this product with the lowest cost?
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This looks like a fun treat to give my pup, has anyone had bad personal experiences with these treats?
Alana S.
Jersey City, NJ
How many patties come in a bag of the Freeze-Dried foods? I want to switch my dog but want to have a decent idea of how much I'll be spending each month before doing it.

back