Stella & Chewy Frozen Dinner for Dogs: Duck Duck Goose

Stella & Chewy Frozen Dinner for Dogs: Duck Duck Goose
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only thing my crazy dog will eat. Lol. He stopped eating dog food completely because my grandparents kept giving him table food. After almost of year or trying different foods, he finally decided he liked this one. I used to top his dog food with it when he first got it. Now he eats only this. It's extremely pricey though as a meal and not supplementation. However I like that it's good for him. He's worth it.
Kristen B.
I thought my dog got excited to eat before but boy was I mistaken. Once I started to mix in Stella & Chewy raw frozen patties she would start drooling the second I got her bowl to feed her. When I first introduced her to the diet she did get some diarrhea; although that is to be expected. She was a little gassy the first week or so but is no longer apparent. Thank goodness for Pet Food Express buy 3 get 1 free promo on food because it made feeding her quality raw food more affordable.
Heather K.
Atlanta, GA
We alternate between S&C and the Honest Kitchen dehydrated foods. One of my dogs is prone to food allergies, so he needs low-allergenic foods and to switch proteins regularly (cutting down on his exposure to any one protein decreases his likelihood of developing a new allergy to that protein). My other dog tends to develop UTIs and thus requires wet food to keep her hydration levels up. Both of them seem to do best on a mostly-raw diet, too.

If I could afford it, I would probably just alternate between the different varieties of S&C and drop the Honest Kitchen, but even small dogs (11 and 16 lb) can power through a large bag of patties pretty quickly. My dogs adore the rehydrated patties, though, and it's super simple to prepare. (As a pleasant bonus, their stool is smaller and firmer on the S&C. Easy cleanup is wonderful!) I also like the fact that the patties are lightweight and thus easily portable for camping trips, car rides, etc.: if the baggie holding their food accidentally opens, there's little to no mess, too. It's a convenient, less-gross way to feed raw, and my dogs definitely seem to be thriving on it!
Anthony F.
Dublin, CA
I understand the cost aversion to going with a raw diet for your dog/cat, but if you have a smaller breed then it's a no brainer, BUY STELLA & CHEWY.

I have a maltese, and our vet recommended a raw diet to us since small breeds have a hard time with all of the salt, grain, sugar, and gluten that's in most dry foods. He warned us that just because it says "Organic" or "All Natural" doesn't mean it's healthy for your dog.

So to cut down on vet visits down the road because of poor health from our dog's diet, we have been feeding Little Nemo Stella & Cehwy and he loves it. There's a great variety of flavors to choose from, just be sure to watch for allergies.

Seriously though, avoid joint damage or other costly problems by giving your dog food that he was naturally meant to eat.

One other little bonus, because your dog's stomach can process everything cleanly, when they go #2 it'll be smaller (less fillers) and won't have nearly the smell compared to if they're eating dry food.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
For my dog, we only buy hollistic, completley natural dog food. We try our hardest to give him the best and so one day when we were going to buy his food, there was a woman promoting these treats and handed us a shopping bag full of free samples. Well we did some research and gave it to our puppy and he loved it! We just added some water, mushed it up and stirred a little in with his dinner and he would suck it down. It's by far his favorite treat and a snack that doesn't worry me. Given rehyradated or not, your dog will love it, I know my Shiba does. (:
Charli M.
bonita
I feed this frozen and dehydrated. I swear by Stell & Chewy dog food, and love that its available frozen or dehydrated and in many different protiens. My dogs have this as a regular diet added to there kibble and canned food. I have chihuahuas that are sensitive to proteins so the wide selection of choices helps me change there diet around. They have no food allergies anymore or scratching due to allergies. This stuff is great. Its Expensive but remember you don't feed as much and you can supplement feed as well. Every dog owner, especially those who have hard keeper dogs or highly active dogs should have this in their pantry.
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA
The frozen dinner label confused me...but its freeze dried so it has a dry consistency. I literally found (on the ground) a coupon for a few dollars off and I firgured I would give it a try because of all the raw and natural ingredients. I got Super Beef Dinner and it is packed with beef and organic veggies. MY DOGS LOVE THEM...they hear the bag wrinkle and come running! With all the questionable ingredients in pet foods I feel like a good pet momma giving this one to my dogs.
Jenna L.
Glenolden, PA
I sampled this food with my dogs when I was shopping around for a new, healthier dog food. My dogs love this food! It's healthy and simple/clean to serve. It gives you all the benefits of a haelthy home-prepared meal without the mess. I don't feed this to my dogs regularly as it is a little pricey and I found a dry food that my dogs like just as much and is healthy and affordable (Natural Balance) but this is definitely a top food choice!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the only thing my puppy use to eat. When I first got my Shiba Inu, I was told that they topped her food with this and for the first few months i did use this and she loved it, but this was the only thing she would eat. She would specifically pick it out of her kibble and she would finish them very quickly and they are very pricey and doesn't last me.
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
Our crew of critters love these!!! They will eat these things up faster then imaginable and then spend the next 20 minutes licking the bowls to catch any missed morsels. As far as raw food diet goes I think these are pretty nice they are proportioned up for easy serve. Couldn't ask for better food.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does your dog like this?
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Has anyone used this product to help their pup gain weight?
lisa i.
Does anyone know if they have something like this for cats?