Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz

by Stella Mccartney

Stella McCartney launched her own signature fragrance, Stella, in September 2003. The scent tries to capture the smell, beauty and fragility of a rose at full bloom. The rose essence creates a romantic scent mixed with a sexy base of amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz!
A beautiful, long lasting scent that develops and changes throughout the day. Feminine and floral, but with tougher, peppery tones to make it stronger. I felt tougher wearing it, perfume gives the wearer the sense of being their perfect selves and this one does just that.
I only marked one off for the bottle design because I think it reflects a darker feeling than the perfume evokes.
Got given this as a gift and fell in love. Is not a scent I would have bought myself at first but now I can't get enough. Smells luxurious and will be buying once I run out
Grimsby
Incredible scent. Floral without being overly-feminine, musky without being overpowering. Fresh, delicious, intoxicating.
Dubai, Dubai
I recently repurchased this after so many years and I absolutely love it. Sweet yet sexy. Love to wear this at night

Looking for your answer?