Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz

by Stella Mccartney

Stella McCartney launched her own signature fragrance, Stella, in September 2003. The scent tries to capture the smell, beauty and fragility of a rose at full bloom. The rose essence creates a romantic scent mixed with a sexy base of amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz!
Katy, TX
I would give this 10 stars!!! My favorite of all time. Clean, not too sweet, smells like soap. Lasts all day, and compliments each and every time I wear it-which is every day now (although I ran out)! This is my favorite, go to, signature scent now.
Fort worth , TX
This is my new favorite - have been wearing it for about 2 years now. A little stronger than some of the other perfumes I wear but I love it, especially in the winter time. Great packaging and love the bottle.
I received a sample of this perfume in my Sephora Play box.  It has a very delicate, light floral scent.  I like it a lot.  It reminds me of how an upscale hair salon would smell.
Nevada, MO
Stella by Stella McCartney is one of my “signature” scents. I love everything about it. I love the way it smells, without being overwhelming and heavy. I also love how long lasting the scent is.
Powell, WY
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells like heaven . . . And roses! Both, sensational. This is a great “adult” scent for emerging young women who are beyond the pre-teen fragrances. It’s crazy expensive tho, so brace yourself! Normally, I would not spend the extra money on perfume but this is one that I definitely will! A little goes a long ways but you will get complimented on your scent literally everywhere! Smells so sweet makes your mouth water! But in a good way! (;
This is my favorite scent! This is my go-to, on the daily scent ! I always get compliments on it even from the oddest people! The bottle is a very pretty purple! The scent is a airy floral scent with hints of vanilla! I'm not super great with describing scents but this is my absolute favorite at the moment and has been for the last year and a half, and I have quite a few perfumes/body sprays !
Not my favorite scent but it’s not terrible. I got a sample from Sephora. It’s probably not something I’d buy but I’ll wear it while I’ve got the sample.
N miami beach, FL
BEST PERFUME HANDS DOWN! If you cant tell is my favorite. I had to track down the largest bottle as it sells out instantly by me! So good trust me
I received a sample of this perfume in my Sephora Play box.  It has a very delicate, but delcicious floral scent and I love it!!

Las Vegas, NV
By far my favorite perfume of all time. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments about how I smell good.  It is my signature scent.

Looking for your answer?