MakeupPerfume & CologneStella Mccartney
Stella by Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 34 oz

Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz

by Stella Mccartney

Stella McCartney launched her own signature fragrance, Stella, in September 2003. The scent tries to capture the smell, beauty and fragility of a rose at full bloom. The rose essence creates a romantic scent mixed with a sexy base of amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I ordered this time Fragrance Net & just received it in the mail. I read that it had great reviews so I was curious. I'm also A huge fan of her dad🤗 so I decided to order❗ The bottle is a pretty purple glass and on the outer packaging there was a gold seal with Stella Mccartney wrote on it so I put it on the lid of the bottle. The smell is different than I was expecting, but I don't mean that in a bad way. To me it has a soft musky, maybe woodsy kinda scent along with the rose scent. It's very alluring and sensual. It doesn't take much, so don't overdo it when applying, just a little spray is all you need and it last a long time. I don't regret buying and I'm hooked now!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my most favorite perfumes ever made—I hope they never stop making this fragrance! I wear it to bed almost every night. It has a soothing rose scent.
Cheyenna R.
Aliquippa, PA
Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz uploaded by Cheyenna R.
This is my signature scent! Every time I wear this- someone comes up to me and asks me what I am wearing! Smells floral (rose) which is Seductive and sensual.Stella McCartney Stella eau de parfum - 100 ml
Fareena A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume. It’s really a classic fragrance for me. I’ve been complimented a lot when wearing it. It’s strong enough to last for hours and has an unusual floral and woodsy smell that is divine! Also I don’t find it irritating at all, it doesn’t give me a headache like some other strong perfumes.
Britni L.
Yucaipa, CA
My most favorite perfume! The scent lasts thru the day, it’s my favorite for dressing up and being “fancier” and the price point is a plus. It smells expensive but isn’t going to break the bank. I always have this on hand
Cara C.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
My best friend introduced me to this amazing perfume. In the spring and summer, I reach for this scent more than any other fragrance I own. It is hands down my most favorite perfume I own. Sadly, I think it was discontinued. So I need to buy every bottle I can find and enjoy it while I can. If you like rose scents, this is the perfect perfume!
alyssa K.
N miami beach, FL
BEST PERFUME HANDS DOWN! If you cant tell is my favorite. I had to track down the largest bottle as it sells out instantly by me! So good trust me
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume. It’s light and floral and smells beautiful. I get compliments every time I wear this
Corinne D.
San Francisco
They better never discontinue this. This is my signature scent and always has been. It is just perfect. Simple, sophisticated. I love it so much. I've gone through three bottles since I got my first over a decade ago. Stella, forever.
Laura B.
Grand Island, Nebraska
I absolutely love the smell of this! I am very sensitive to smells and this does not bother me at all. It is not musky it’s heavy. It’s a light fragrance.

Looking for your answer?