BY STELLA ARTOIS

Stella Artois Cidre is truly crisp, sometimes sweet, and always refreshing, This gluten-free cider is made from hand-picked, perfectly pressed fruit, and is a refreshing option for those who cannot tolerate gluten.

• "It pairs well with pretty much anything." in 1 review
Rebekah H.
To be fair , I do love ciders to begin with, but this is a really nice refreshing one. It’s light and crisp. It’s not sickly sweet and it doesn’t seem too acidic for my stomach. My husband always takes them and says how much he likes them. He’s not a cider fan typically. Perfect if you want a gluten free option.
Hannah B.
Fairfield Township
I am not a huge beer drinker.  I prefer the crisp taste of a hard cider and Stella Cidre never disappoints me.  Ice cold, straight from a bottle or poured into a glass, it is refreshment.  Plus, I get to tell myself having just one more is a healthy choice because, after all, it is apples.
Caroline V.
Milwaukee, WI
The stella artois premium cidre is by far my favorite cider beer. I love it cold and it almost tastes like a soda. Is so light and tasteful, do not make me feel heavy and gross after two cups. Their label and value is pretty good and I do not think i would change anything.
Lauren S.
Nashville
The Stella Artois Cidre is my favorite cider on the market, as it actually tastes like real apple and isn't overly sugary or sweet. It's basically tastes like you're biting into an alcoholic apple, which is the dream, am I right? And it's not expensive either.
Amber W.
Kamrar, IA
This cider if by far one of my favorites. My husband isn't a cider fan but really enjoyed this! It is a great sweet flavor but not overpowering. We don't buy it regularly but do buy sparingly. It is similar in price to regular Stella & will buy again.
Tiffany R.
Escondido, CA
For a long time I never even knew Stella had a cider option! I myself am not a huge beer girl, but give me hard cider and I am a happy camper, so finding this product was great! Not only is the flavor fantastic, but it goes down very smooth, and is not too sweet as some of its competitors can be. I highly recommend this to any hard cider lover and will continue to buy this again and again.
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Glass more...
Hey for a non beer drinker I finished up some and enjoyed every one I had was recommend to me by several people who knew I was not interested in beer or hard cider so I taking their words as a strong recommendation made my purchase and definitely had no regrets and found them to be highly enjoyable so I repaid those who had recommended them with more of them and they were extremely happy all
Morgan E.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Stella Artois Cidre, 4 pk 12 fl. oz. Bottles more...
This is an AMAZING variety on Stella which, is already a great beer in my opinion. This tastes great! Not hard on the throat and doesn’t leave any backwash or aftertaste in your mouth! Very lightly sweetened flavor is a bonus I was pleasantly surprised to see I could finish more than one! Highly recommend this.
allie g.
Philadelphia
Review for: 12-12 more...
So not many popular beer brands are also putting out ciders, but I was pleasantly surprised by this cider. It isn’t the best that I’ve tried, but it is a good, not too sweet cider that isn’t going to break the bank like some others would. Definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a new try.
Jamila M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Glass more...
If you're looking for an amazing go-to cider, this is it! This cider can be purchased at any major retailer ( I always go for Publix or Total-wine). It's not too sweet, but definitely sweet enough to satisfy any cider lover. Stella never disappoints with it's simple, yet stand-out flavor.
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV
How sweet is this cider?
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I have tried Angry Orchard Hard Cider and really like the taste. The Angry Orchard comes 6 in a pack; where as, Stella Artois had only four in a package. I believe the price point was higher for the Stella, so is the flavor better? How do the two compare?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I am trying to find a good cider to drink and I am never lucky. I know Stella makes a great beer what about their cider?
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this cider very sweet?
Holly N.
Menasha, WI
Is this more of a sweet or sour apple flavor?