BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeerStella Artois
Lager Beer - 18pk/112 fl oz Bottles

Stella Artois Lager Beer - 18pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles

by Stella Artois

#18 in Beer

This sophisticated Belgian beer has a well-balanced flavor profile — pleasantly bitter with a refreshing finish — that makes it extremely versatile and a great pairing for dishes from around the world. Originally brewed for the holidays, Stella Artois is a perfect gift for the beer lover.

Who like this??
is Stella Artois popular in Belgium?
Start your review of Stella Artois Lager Beer - 18pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles!
K L.
This is okay if you want something lighter than a lager. It's not really different than a Heineken
Rachelle R.
Martins Ferry, OH
I really enjoy this product. It has a very unique and crisp taste. I like the packaging because it is very different than other beers. I've been drinking Stella for years now. I have and will continue to recommend this beer to others.
Laura H.
Una cerveza suave, con un sabor exquisito, además de su presentación, que resalta su sotisficacion tanto en la elaboración como en el consumo
Corina D.
Best beer ever!!! Really happy it's become more popular in the states; used to drink it in Europe 15 years ago and only found it here in the last 5 years or so
Eb R.
Detroit
Very easy drinking beer. Must be served in the proper glass for full enjoyment. Nice with bar foods.
Guy L.
excellente bière , très bon gout, bon taux d'alcool je la recommande tres bon rapport qualité prix
Hannah K.
This beer reminds me of my grandfather. It's the one he buys when he wants to seem fancier than Coors light, but doesn't want anything that tastes too risky. It's a light and crisp beer, and while there's nothing that stands out about it to me, I always enjoy a cold one.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
STELLS!! A classic tasting beer in my opinion. It's got a crisp taste to it that doesn't need anything to sharpen it. I will sometimes grab a case on my way home from work for my hubby and myself to enjoy with dinner. I find it pairs well with steak or even fish tacos! It also goes great with the hockey game 🏒
Jessica P.
Rosedale, NY
I love it taste great goes down easy great for a cookout a game get together. Not too strong or overwhelming
kendra G.
Hiawassee, GA
I love this beer great taste most of time my go to beer it eating out at restaurants it a popular beer in my area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cody I.
Enid, OK
il y a un an
Christian A. il y a un an
Its my personal favorite!!!
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a 2 ans
Maria T. D. il y a 9 mois
Si es una cerveza Europeas muy rica por cierto y es muy sofisticada me encanta