BY STELLA ARTOIS #5 in Beer

This sophisticated Belgian beer has a well-balanced flavor profile — pleasantly bitter with a refreshing finish — that makes it extremely versatile and a great pairing for dishes from around the world. Originally brewed for the holidays, Stella Artois is a perfect gift for the beer lover.

• What does this beer taste like?3 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer Stella beer or Stella cider more?4 Answers
  • I am starting to experiment with beers...I am mostly a Be...4 Answers
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
Stella is a Belgian lager, and a big brand of Anheuser-Busch InBev . It is straw in colour and has a crisp and light flavour with matching aromas, the head is nice but nothing special, it is easy to drink with a light maltiness and a bit of aroma hops but nothing too strong.
When served in the Stella Artios Beer Glasses you get the true stella experience… you have the stella artois logo on your stella artois glass for a start, letting everyone know that you are not drinkin the cheap stuff. But apart from that it does increase the release the aromas into your nose and help it slide down the throat like silk. It’s a very easy to drink beer, especially for lager lovers, however it certainly is not advenutous.
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
I am not a beer drinker at all, I usually prefer wine or pretty much anything other than beer..but with that being said, I love a nice cold Stella! It’s light and doesn’t leave the typical after taste of beer in your mouth. Great for summer time!
Alyssa G.
Wilmington
I like Stella. It's one of the few non-ciders I can finish without gagging. It's smooth. The finish is pleasant and is a good value for the amount of beer. The paper around the tops is a bit annoying but it doesn't stop me from buying it.
Sandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect with oven baked pizza, this beer is very strong for a clear beer, I love when it used to come with special edition chalices when you bought the 12 pack, I have like three of those, everybody loves them when I serve wine in them.
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
Classier version of a HEINEKEN. Flavor is much more delicate. Its packaging is quite simple yet classy. Its better then most other beers compared to it. It a bit more expensive yet its still affordable. I will always recommend Stella.
Anna Lauren H.
Oxford, MS
This is a product that had to grow on me. The scent is very strong and it has a very identifiable taste, but is now one of my favorite Belgium beer brands. Makes you feel classy drinking from their beautifully designed bottles.
Alexandria L.
Philadelphia
Review for: STELLA ARTOI 6PK LN BOTTLES more...
Stella Artois is my go to beer. Stella is very decently priced and a very light tasty beer. You really can’t go wrong with Stella because it is very versatile for all beer drinkers. I would recommend Stella to any lover of beer.
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Glass more...
Good beer to quench your thirst! Not super strong when it comes to the hoppy flavor and very smooth. It’s the best and I recommend it on a hot day after some yard work or out with the family in the sun for the best results haha
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just had Stella for New Years. I love it, I like to consider it a champagne tasting beer. I like drinking it during the holidays especially during New Years I would recommend this beer to anyone who likes a lighter beer.
Elise M.
lynbrook
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Review for: STELLA ARTOI 12PK LN BOTTLES more...
We always purchase these for barbecues. It is not to offensive in price and has a mild taste that is difficult not to like. I definitely will continue to purchase this product for the summertime and recommend it to others
Robyn O.
Kansas City, MO
I haven't really been a fan of beer. Is this worth trying?
Analexis C.
Is it tasteful?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I have never tried this beer before. What beer brand does it compair to?
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Does this taste better or worse than Blue moon? Not a huge beer drinker so I am just curious.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I tried the cider Stella at a bar and loved it! Does anyone know if they sell it in stores?