BY STELLA ARTOIS #6 in Beer

This sophisticated Belgian beer has a well-balanced flavor profile — pleasantly bitter with a refreshing finish — that makes it extremely versatile and a great pairing for dishes from around the world. Originally brewed for the holidays, Stella Artois is a perfect gift for the beer lover.

Buy on Walmart
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
Bit of skunky notes in the aromas that dissipated as it sat in the glass. Okay aromas of pale malt and minimal hop notes; with poor strength. Taste of cracker, corn, white bread, lightly toasted biscuit, and mild herbal/grassy earthiness. Mild herbal, grassy, spicy bitterness on the finish. Lingering notes of cracker, corn, white bread, lightly toasted biscuit, and mild herbal/grassy earthiness on the finish for a good bit. Nice robustness and balance of pale malt and light earthy hop flavors; with a nice malt/bitterness balance, and zero cloying flavors after the finish. Fairly crisp/clean finishing. Lightly increasing dryness from bitterness. Medium carbonation and light-medium body; with a very smooth, moderately bready/grainy, and lightly sticky mouthfeel that is good. A bit thin, but not watery feeling. Perfectly clean on lager flavors, with zero yeast notes present. Zero warming alcohol as expected of 5%. Overall this is a solid pale lager. All around good robustness and balance of pale malt and light earthy hop flavors; very smooth, crisp, clean, and refreshing to drink. Nicely flavorful and clean pils malt/grain presence with decent hop balance. An enjoyable offering.
kai f.
Review for: Glass
It has a crisp clean texture when drinking it. It’s smooth and has a earthy taste to it, it’s not over carbonated and it’s just right. Doesn’t smell the best but doesn’t taste at all how it smells. You can literally get it everywhere because it’s not really a specialty beer
Felicia H.
Victorville, CA
This is my go to beer when I don't have my favorite. I always tell everyone that it taste like a fancy Corona lolz it has that extra sparkle with every sip! It's really good. I would even say it would be the perfect beer to pour into a glass when your throwing a small gathering, and not all the guess like wine,or you don't feel like the craziness that comes with liquor lolz.
Peyton W.
Auburn
If you're unsure if you even like beer at all this is a good one to start off with because of how smooth it is. Well it's not as harsh and abrasive as most beers you will definitely be able to develop a taste for a harsher beer after a while of drinking this since beer is an acquired taste. I definitely recommend this one for any virgin beer drinkers.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
I love Stella Artois. I recently went to the Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival and the Stella Artois booth was my absolute favorite. They had delicious finger food to perfectly pair with their beer and cider. They even let you keep the glasses for free as a souvenir! Even if you usually don't like beer, I'd recommend trying it out.
Cebrina S.
When I want a cold beer to drink expecially with my tequila this is my favorite go-to I put other brands pump down just for this beer it's full body it's not too heavy not light at all it doesn't leave me feeling some type of way the next day like I've had too much I really like this beer
Toby K.
Brooklyn, NY
I would have to say that this is the pinnacle of what a lager should be. Long, long before hasty American craft brewers were taking aggressive and over-the-top stabs at brewing, the European brewers had mastered these styles of beer. Over all, Stella Artois has one thing that most craft lagers lack, and that is balance. I would call it light, refreshing, flavorful and crisp. It is malty with accents of citrus and hops. It could go with just about any meal or on its own. If you can not find the flavor here, I'm afraid your palate has been burnt out by the "exploding with flavor" style of beer that most American craft brewers are turning out. I truly appreciate it subtlety.
Shelby H.
Philadelphia
Stella is a beer that I only recently tried. I was looking for a beer to drink all day for Thanksgiving. I picked up a 6 pack of Stella because I remember drinking it one time with dinner and it paired really well. I wasn’t disappointed at all, definitely a good and light beer.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I absolutely LOVE Stella Artois!!! It has a full flavor & you know it’s high quality because they only use high quality ingredients, and don’t forget about the superior brewing process! It’s light & refreshing & definitely thirst quenching! It’s a full bodied lager & not very acidic bringing out the flavors! A beautiful golden color, and not too much bitterness. This is what I want on a hot, summer day!
Krysti M.
Ludington,MI
Review for: Glass
Stella is a good beer for once in a while. I’m not a huge fan of the after taste but could see myself ordering on nights out if I was looking for a variation in flavor etc. I would recommend it to someone who wasn’t too much well versed in ales etc to try out.
Robyn O.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't really been a fan of beer. Is this worth trying?
Analexis C.
Is it tasteful?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I have never tried this beer before. What beer brand does it compair to?
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Does this taste better or worse than Blue moon? Not a huge beer drinker so I am just curious.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I tried the cider Stella at a bar and loved it! Does anyone know if they sell it in stores?