BY STELLA ARTOIS #3 in Beer

This sophisticated Belgian beer has a well-balanced flavor profile — pleasantly bitter with a refreshing finish — that makes it extremely versatile and a great pairing for dishes from around the world. Originally brewed for the holidays, Stella Artois is a perfect gift for the beer lover.

• What does this beer taste like?1 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer Stella beer or Stella cider more?3 Answers
  • I am starting to experiment with beers...I am mostly a Belgian wh...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Lager more...
For so long, I had no idea this was a lager. I thought this was something like champagne or richy-rich light beer for rich women on diets, which is why I avoided it for so long. Then, I went to a party where there were many cases of this, so I tried one, and it was DELICIOUS. Now I love getting it when I'm out at restaurants or at the bar because it's one of those things where you have no idea until you try it! It's got a good lager taste, and it's smooth but with a robust body. Definitely not what I expected, it's better!
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Glass more...
Very clear gold color with two fingers of white head made up of loose bubbles. Head crackles and fizzes down fairly quickly. Tons of visible carbonation.

Smell is a real clean water barley and malts, something like a beer, smell. Nothing really jumping out here. A faint hint of hops in the background. None of that Euro skunk smell, yeah!

The taste was very good while a bit plain. It tastes like a clean refreshing lager on the lighter side without any adjunct flavors.

Mouth feel is very light and crackles across the tounge with all of that carbonation. Finish is pretty crisp with a bit of wetness on the back side.
Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’m not overly wow’d by this beer, for all the hype it gets. The fancy commercials portraying this beer as almost snobby just don’t stack up to the actual quality of the beer. It seems a little bland to me to be honest. Not quite the Champagne of beer in my opinion. Giving 4 stars, because even though it is lacking, it’s one of the better in its class.
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Glass more...
I honestly couldn’t finish this beer. I think it’s too sour and carbonated. This was all I had to pre game with when I went to Vegas in the hotel room, and let me tell you I’d rather pay the bar prices in Vegas than drink Stella. I may sound a bit dramatic but normally I’d just suck it up and chug it but I couldn’t even finish half of a half a bottle.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
What a classic! One of my favorite, go to beers. I visited the Stella Brewery while in Brussels and fell completely in love all over again with this beer. It's such a wonderful blend of flavors while still being light and refreshing. I can drink this alone, or pair it with just about any meal. Definitely something I always have waiting for me at home.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
marissa n.
Akron, NY
Review for: Glass more...
light crisp and refreshing great for the beer person who doesn’t really like beer. tastes almost like a mix of a beer and a cider to me and the price is great. the packaging gives the illusion of pricy without breaking the bank, yet the quality is not what you would expect of such a moderately priced alcohol
April M.
West Islip, NY
Review for: Stella Artois® Beer Bottle more...
So I’m not ever a beer drinker but I feel like this beer is something I not only can tolerate, but also actually enjoy. I think it’s light with the perfect flavor and a really great happy medium for everyone. Stella Artois Beer
Claudia Y.
Little Elm, Tx
Review for: STELLA ARTOI 12PK LN BOTTLES more...
This another one of my favorite beers I don’t keep it stocked in my fridge. This beer I like to drink when I go out to eat or hang out with my husband. It’s a little on the strong side but I like it. This is a great beer to try when you’re out in about with friends and don’t know what beer to get.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Stella Artois. I recently went to the Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival and the Stella Artois booth was my absolute favorite. They had delicious finger food to perfectly pair with their beer and cider. They even let you keep the glasses for free as a souvenir! Even if you usually don't like beer, I'd recommend trying it out.
Robyn O.
I haven't really been a fan of beer. Is this worth trying?
Analexis C.
Is it tasteful?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I have never tried this beer before. What beer brand does it compair to?
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Does this taste better or worse than Blue moon? Not a huge beer drinker so I am just curious.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I tried the cider Stella at a bar and loved it! Does anyone know if they sell it in stores?