Steiner Sports
NY Yank Stadium 09 Inaugural Season Photo Authentic Mini Dirt Collage

by Steiner Sports

Each New Yankee Stadium 2009 mini dirt collage comes framed with an unsigned photo of Yankee Stadium, a container of game used dirt from the inaugural season at Yankee Stadium and a detailed name plate. A Yankees-Steiner letter of authenticity is included.

How many of these items are in circulation?
Start your review of Steiner Sports NY Yank Stadium 09 Inaugural Season Photo Authentic Mini Dirt Collage!
How would you rate this product?
Linda  H.
La Salle, IL
I think have a frame of opening day at a stadium would be a keepsake to pass on. Who would not want to remember being at opening day at big stadium such as this? Yet again who would want grass that may have been spit on, puked on, or bled on? I would like the framed picture, but I like most could do without the grass from an unknown location.