BY BIGELOW

After exploring ingredients from around the globe, we discovered the most flavorful organic sweet pomegranate and tantalizing flavors. We then blended these ingredients with our delicate, yet flavorful green tea resulting in a perfect harmony of flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia H.
Mission , TX
This is my favorite tea to drink when I’m doing my daily reading. It’s always this or a cup of coffee. Both are great. Love the pomegranate flavor this tea has. Definitely recommend to tea fans.
IttyBitty23 f.
I love the pomegranate tea for this one it's perfect for a cold winter day. The pomegranate tea tastes so good and it's great for your body and great for your blood. I recommend this to anybody who wishes to buy it.
Tiffany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
I find this tea to be tasty, I add lemon and some Manuka honey and have it for breakfast every morning. I've repurchase this tea many times as well as others in this brand. Recommend to anyone who enjoys tea
Michelle H.
West Fargo, ND
Although I don't drink hot tea very often, I like to use tea bags to make different flavors of iced tea. Green tea has such wonderful antioxidant powers, and I love the addition of pomegranate to give it a fruity taste.
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Great product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend.
Molly B.
If you like tea and pomegranate flavored anything you'll LOVE this! Best drink for the middle of the day when you're trying to drink less sofa! 😊
Ronnie J.
Yet another tea I'm pretty darn happy with. Im not a huge fan of green tea but the added flavors seriously make it taste better
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
This makes an amazing iced tea. I always start my day off with this iced tea. The flavor doesn't taste artificial or forced.
Keshia O.
Taste good! The pomegranate adds a level of sweetness so I don’t have to use as much sugar as I would with black teas
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This is designed to be a hot tea, but I find it best in the summer and chilled. Of course sweet with sugar!
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
How strong is the pomegranate flavor? Is it sweet? Bitter?