BY BIGELOW

The sweetest organic rooibos tea we could find was blended with a beautiful, bold hibiscus, finished off with a hint of citrus. Once steeped, this cup will provide you with a lively herbal experience. see more...

Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I love a good rooibos hot tea to relax me. I find that sipping on it while reading a good book or watching my favorite show is just perfect. This one however is my new fav as is also has hibiscus in with tiny hints of orange and rose. It is absolutely delicious!
Zochilth F.
Los Angeles, CA
Not bad if you want something instant but you can’t compare this to the raw hibiscus tea you can make at home. I si sally add strawberries to add that natural sweetener and my family has made it their favorite summer drink!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Rooibos is one of my favorite varieties of tea. It blends well with lots of other plants, but Hibiscus is my favorite. I love the flavor and the gorgeous deep pink/red color, it speaks of warmth and calm to me. Rooibos and hibiscus are both naturally caffeine free, so you don't have to worry about a weird after taste from a decaffeinating process.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
I'm a huge fan of the Steep by Bigelow brand I like to pick the organic Rooibos hibiscus caffeine-free tea I like to steep it and I sent a jar then add ice cubes and lemon slices and drink it cold
Nai s.
I love hibiscus tea. When i saw this and after trying it i feel in love with this brand. So many different type of flavors they have
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful color and amazing flavor. I'm a huge fan of this hibiscus tea both hot and cold. Also make for a good infusion for vodka.
Alma L.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this taste so fruity makes me calm and makes easier for me to relax I would buy this again ! And it's affordable
lindsay h.
Orlando, FL
Such great flavor. Not overwhelming on the hibiscus but you definitely taste the floral notes. Great hot or iced
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
I was a huge fan of this tea. Tea is usually good but this is almost weirdly good. I would definitely recommend
C S.
Probably one of the best teas I have every had. Has lots of flavors and sure beats most other brands.