BY BIGELOW

Our lightly smoky organic oolong tea is perfectly paired with our hand-picked, delicate and aromatic organic jasmine green tea. Together they create a symphony of flavor to engage and delight all of your senses. see more...

• Is this a flowery flavor too or just scent?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong tea flavor or is it very mild?1 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
I love the Bigelow teas! They are so great for me when I come home after school or late at night. My favorites are the herbal teas that have lots of chamomile and mint in them, they are very soothing and calm me down, ready to sleep and rest. I will keep rebuying them!
Outhay G.
Great flavor tea that just soothes the throat. I add honey to my tea and it just makes it all the better. We drink hot tea in our family at least three times a week and Bigelow bags are easy and convenient.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Very smooth, refreshing and smells great. Affordable for the product and well worth it. Similar to other teas but haven't been able to find this flavor combination with any other brand. Definitely recommend it.
Desiree T.
Starks, ME
This is my fav jasmine tea! I special order this online because it’s impossible to get in my rural area but I cannot live without. You should try the Bigelow Jasmine tea
Analizth G.
The flavor of these infusions are truly magnificent. The price is really affordable, it is ideal to take in the mornings to start the day either cold or hot. They are also healthier than I prefer before having a cup of coffee. Of course I would buy them again
Pamela B.
Petersburg, VA
My husband loves the sleepy time teas! They really help him fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. It's a staple in our household.
Christine D.
Love green tea! This one is pretty good. You can really taste the jasmine. Inexpensive as well.
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Great in the morning when you want something hot but don't want to grab a coffee or hot cocoa
Maraam A.
Not my favorite kind of tea in all honesty :/ but nonetheless, the brand is still great!
Tina D.
Bloomfield , CT
Is this a flowery flavor too or just scent?
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Does this have a strong tea flavor or is it very mild?