BY BIGELOW

We designed this tea to be a provocative twist of organic spearmint and peppermint that finishes with a refreshing cool note. Steep an uplifting experience. see more...

Jennifer S.
Clifton Hts, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I highly recommend this mint tea! It is the best mint tea that I have purchased and I have tried numerous brands! The taste and scent is amazing! I love the packaging and it’s a great price. Anyone who enjoys mint tea should try this brand!
Victoria H.
No caffeine and lots of relaxing mint flavor. I used it when I was feeling ill to help sooth my sore throat and settle my stomach. Perfect with a touch of vanilla creamer to start the day or a bit of honey to help settle in on a cold night
Ciara B.
American fork, UT
Mint tea is a personal favorite. I love a good hot tea and Bigelow doesn't disappoint. I have to use 2 tea bags because I like it strong. That's my only complaint
Kelley H.
I can only drink caffeine free teas, and this was one I picked out because I love the mint aspect. There is something super refreshing about it - the herbal tea flavor along with the mint. It's hard to describe, but you are drinking hot tea, yet it has a touch of that cooling minty-ness about it too. I think it is great, and it is a good price too.
Anne-Claire G.
Versailles , KY
For already bagged tea, this is my favorite. I usually leave it in my cup on my way to work, the longer it Steves the better it tastes. A lump or two of sugar is really more than you need.
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far my favorite mint tea! The aroma and strong taste clears up my colds and sinuses. I recommend this to all my friends and family every time someone is sick!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
Mint tea is my absolute favorite! I have a cup almost every night before bed. It helps with heart burn , especially when I was pregnant! It's great cold or hot.
Nicole W.
There is nothing like a nice hot cup of tea to wind down at the end of the day. The older I get the more I enjoy herbal teas especially this mint tea
Vicki N.
Plant City
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love mint teas and this is probably one of the best I have tried so far. Very refreshing and absolutely delicious with a little honey.
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
Love this!! This was one of the first teas I ever had and it hooked me. I have at least a cup a day of either the mint or the generic green tea.