BY BIGELOW

Live a life steeped in experiences. - Cindi B. see more...

Coral P.
Hot tea is an essential component to my life. If I need to relax, hot tea is there. If i need to feel better, hot tea is there. This tea give me all of the works i need to keep my sanity with a one year old. I would recommend to others. Find it at any grocery store.
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
earl grey tea is my favorite in the winter, it’s so warming and has a delicious bergamot flavor! i was so excited to find that Bigelow now has an organic version!
CamUnbothered g.
this tea is very pleasant, but i cant tell the difference between the organic and the regular.so i really dont really understand the price jump from 4 to 6 dollars.i much rather the regular bigelow it is cheap...the steep didnt wow me into a 2 dollar increase..dont get me wrong it is not a bad tea, it just taste exactly like the regular one , there is no difference in taste.it is easy to find at any store, but i think i will just drink the regular one from now on. it 2 dollars cheaper and that 2 dollars saved.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
A nice Earl Grey tea that is not too pricey and has a full flavor. Delightful aroma as the tea bag steeps and a pleasant taste that makes for a pleasant tea experience. Nice, distinctive packaging, easy to find in store. Would buy again along with peppermint flavor.
Neonta S.
Alva, FL
Earl Grey Black Tea is my to drink when I am cold. Bigelow is one of the better tasting tea's out there. There is no bitter flavor to it. It is affordable and I would recommend it to all that love tea. I would and have bought it again.
Kristina W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoy this tea its something different and very calming i can drink it in the morning or evening it helps me relax when i need something other than just a glass of tea
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
So much burgmount and so much flavor. This is one of my favorite Earl grey teas. I love to have it int he afternoon or make a refreshing iced tea in the summer.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
If you like traditional tea, this is a good one to try. It has a wonderfully sweet aroma, and a pleasantly smooth taste. Perfect for an afternoon indoors.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is my favorite earl grey tea. I think it has a great flavor. It is a little more expensive but it’s 100% worth it! I highly recommend it!
Amy C.
Love this tea. I drink it on a regular basis and also love to use this with lemon and honey when I'm having sore throats or any sickness.