BY BIGELOW

We found the most gentle tasting organic dandelion leaves and carefully combined these with our delicate green tea and finished it all off with a sweet flavor of peach. The combination of sweet and earthy tones will bring you to a place of true inner tranquility. see more...

Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this tea to help keep my unitary track healthy! And oh my god it tastes so good. Since it has dandelion it is very beneficial for your over all health. It also has green tea which is a great anti oxidant and it tastes like peaches 😍
Jess L.
This is a really yummy and inexpensive tea i have tried it many times and always fall in love withe the wonderful flavors. Worth the try. I love the packaging and scents of the tea. Winner winner love love
Daysi O.
I love all Bigelow teas! This one is especially one of my favorite because it has a light peach flavor. I have had a hard time finding this in stores and wish I could because I love it so much!
Heather B.
New York , NY
I love this tea! It has a very nice taste. I do not find the need to put any honey in it. I like to drink this before I go to sleep- I find the flavor and smell relaxing. I would buy this again I enjoyed it.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Although this tea is usually pretty tough to find I look forward to it when it's on the shelf. So nice and subtle and tastes wonderful I would defy a buy again
Gail L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This tea is fantastic for any time of the day. I like the combination of the Red Bush (Rooibos) and peach flavors with the dandelion for cleansing.
Francis R.
The tea tastes fine, there's a slight hint of peach that I really enjoy. The packaging is like any other tea packaging out there.
Katelynn E.
Although I don't like drinking hot stuff in the summer this is perfect because it tastes so fresh. It also makes great iced tea
Ankiy F.
this is a pretty good option for a fruity tasting tea, but it makes you crave a sweet taste, so it's not really standalone
Rose W.
Ocala, FL
Great flavor. This is the first time that I have had anything with dandelion and I was expecting some sourness but it tastes smooth and more like peach. The packaging is easy to open and attractive. If you are a tea drinker, you should give this tea a try.