Steelseries The Sims 4 Gaming Mouse - Laser - Cable - White Gray - USB - 1600 Dpi - Computer - Scroll Wheel - Symmetrical (62281) uploaded by Kirsty P.

BY STEELSERIES

Bring Your Sims To Life The Sims 4 Gaming mouse lets you play and control The Sims like never before. If your Sims are inspired angry or elated the Plumbob will change color to show just that! This. see more...

Laura D.
Florida
I am a fan of the sims so I decided to buy this mouse and I love it! I enjoy using it everyday and it was a great purchase. I love how the plumbing changes color!
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Kirsty P.
Bedfordshire
I love my sims mouse. The wheel is great and it changes colour to match the sims in game mood.