BY STEELSERIES

Gabriela N.
Initially I was surprised at how large the mouse felt as I was used to much smaller mice, but in the end the shape feels very nice in my claw grip. The mouse sensitivity is spot on and I haven't had any issues with tracking. I miss having the side to side movement on my mouse wheel that Logitech mice have, but it's not super important. The placing of the forward and backward buttons are positioned just fine. My biggest issue with the mouse is that the material on the sides has been rubbing down like the sole of a shoe and it makes the mouse feel a lot cheaper than I'd like it to and I worry that it'll eventually wear down to nothing. Pictured is after seven months of use.
Ashley S.
Des Moines, IA
This mouse is very comfortable, I'm very small so the bigger bulkier gaming mice that are becoming the norm just do not fit in my hand. The programming on this and sensitivity are excellent. I've got around 700hrs of gaming on this and I would absolutely buy it again.
lisa l.
A good pc gaming controller. not quite as good as a professional one would be but gets the job done and is comfortable
A really good mouse to start getting into pc gaming. I love it! I use this on a daily.